I am still in shock...

pdtb050606

So yesterday I went to the Dr. and found out I was going to be a Mommy!!! I orginally went b/c I have been having spot bleeding for the last couple of weeks, so I thought there was something wrong-well I was just pregnant! I truly can't believe it, I wasn't thinking that was going to be the case AT ALL. So of course he did some blood work to see if we are healthy or not, which I am kind of worried b/c of the spotting. He did tell me though that plenty of completely normal and healthy pregnancies go through that, so I am just praying that everything is ok. My husband is seriously just the happiest guy in the world, it was the most amazing moment when I told him, just the look on his face made me melt. So, I am sure I will have plenty of questions, tbh I am totally scared since this will be our first and idk-so any advice or anything at all is welcome
blush-anim-cl.gif

MzzRach

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you. No advice, as I am not a mum, but wanted to extend my congrats.
heart.gif

MissResha

awwwwww congrats sweety!! thats beautiful. i dont think i can get pregnant....or maybe my bf's shooting blanks lol. but congrats to you! i cant wait to have one myself.

comeandtakeit

Wow!!! Congratulations!

I had spot bleeding and heavy cramping at the beginning of my pregnancy as well and I ended up with an entirely healthy and issue-free pregnancy and delivery. Good luck! Having a child is one of the coolest experiences ever and being a parent is difficult, but a blast!

Kelly78

Congrats!!! I spotted with my last pregnancy too, and she just turned 4. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 moths!

reesesilverstar

I swear it's something in the Houston water, man!

Congrats to you! I have very little as I'm still preggers with my first too, lol. The spotting thing is normal, I had it for the first 2 months then it went away. Go get you some sea bands from Walgreens in case the morning sickness hits hard. And lemon water is your friend.

Congrats again

Latest posts