I am still in shock...

pdtb050606

Thanks again everyone, I am soooo anxious to actually see my doctor--I have SO many questions. I am so excited I just can't contain my excitement!!
nanaparty.gif

hawaii02

A big Congratulations to you and your husband!
smiles.gif
Having ginger ale and crackers in my house helped me through my nauseous days.

xoleaxo

CONGRATS!! i also spotted a little & was soo scared, but it went away after a couple of days (i'm 11 weeks, btw!) going to the doctor is exciting! i hope you have a healthy, fun pregnancy... i have horrible "morning" sickness and still havent found anything that works for me.
ssad.gif

mommy22girls

Congrats! I am sure you will do great as a mommy. Every first time mom freaks it out, it's like part of the parenting process.

GlitterGeet

Oh my goodnessssss!!! Congrats!!! I'm sooo elated for you!

One day in the future I plan on becoming an Ob-gyn sooo I get suppppeerr excited and happy about such wonderful news!

(I'm actually in an undergrad class and I have an exam tomorrow covering the initiation process of preg. It is absolutely amazing to learn how two people can create a bundle of joy!)

AAWWW I'm so giddy for you. Seriously congrats!

Evey

YAY! Congratulations to you! And don't worry, you and the baby will be perfectly fine. =)

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
So sad to say that we found out we lost the baby, I'm so sad. I guess it wasn't meant to be this time
ssad.gif

Oh honey, I am so sorry
cry.gif
... I hope you guys are okay...

th_cheerup.gif
th_hug.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
So sad to say that we found out we lost the baby, I'm so sad. I guess it wasn't meant to be this time
ssad.gif

My heart sank so far when I read this
ssad.gif
I am so sorry to hear that. Im sending positive thoughts to you and your DH. Try to stay positive and move forward - everything has a sliver lining, as tragic as it makes you feel at times.

Best wishes dear <3

joey444

Aahhh, I'm so sorry to hear that!! If it helps any, the same thing happened to me first time around. It sucked because my hubby and I were so happy but we tried to look at it positively. Luckily, we found out early on (eight weeks), not like two friends of ours who one lost the baby at 5 months and the other at nine months (yes, nine months...I would die I think). Also, it made us truly realize how much we really wanted and were ready to be parents. I started taking my prenatals, which I wasn't before, and a year and a half later, our first daughter was born.

Stay positive and keep trying!! It just wasn't meant to be this time around and I know it sounds cliche, but everything really does happen for a reason.

We're all here for you!

Khalia25

I'm so sorry. I know there are really no words to say at a time like this. Your time will come again soon I'm sure...and it will truly be a blessing when it comes.
grouphug2.gif

pdtb050606

I am so frustrated, my doctor called and now they don't think I miscarried. What?!? She now thinks its an ectopic preg, and I have to go in and get another ultrasound tomorrow morning and make sure they didn't "miss" anything. If they see it in the tubes then I have to get the shot to abort it, WOW! I'm so lost and confused and just don't know what to think. Thank you all for your well wishes.

Khalia25

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry about the rollercoaster ride you're going through! Either way, I wish you health and safety. . .

leenybeeny

ssad.gif
I can't imagine how hard this must be for you to go through.. I am so sorry that it is turning out to be such a rollercoaster.
th_hug.gif

Latest posts