I can not see the swap/sale section.

Janice

Information on how to access the Clearance Bin is sent to every new user upon registration via a Private Message entitled "Greetings and welcome to Specktra.Net".

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingTheCherry
lol such a confusing site =D

Let me know what you are confused about and I'd be happy to help you!

maizelem

i joined specktra to BUY from the sales!
I know one of the requirements is to post 20 times.. but where && does this count as one??

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizelem
i joined specktra to BUY from the sales!
I know one of the requirements is to post 20 times.. but where && does this count as one??

Here's a start: Read this thread you just posted in, from top to bottom. Ok?

Hi there,

I purchased a Silver Subscription today so I could go into the swap/sell section. I checked my Paypal account, and it says my "payment is completed" but I still can't access that section. How do I get in?

marusia

I'm not really sure. When I bought my platinum subscription, I got my little plaque below my name immediately..and immediate access.
th_dunno.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupartistry
Hi there,

I purchased a Silver Subscription today so I could go into the swap/sell section. I checked my Paypal account, and it says my "payment is completed" but I still can't access that section. How do I get in?

Can you please send me a PM with your paypal email address?

Paypal changed the way their IPN works and now vBulletin forum owners are having a hard time with our subscriptions going through properly.

TeresaEllis

i thought it was 50 tokens, and man o man i am excited!!! i cant wait to hit the swap section... i had almost 300 tokens on another swap site, till they deleted my acct
ssad.gif