i cant fuckin take it anymore!!!!!

glam8babe

ok you need to talk to him as soon as possible, if i saw those messages on my bfs myspace i would think he was cheating on me and i would confront him straight away.

you dont deserve to be treated this way!

Korms

From the message it seems fairly obvious that he's up to something, even if he hasn't physically cheated the intention is there. Firstly I would suggest ignoring the girl, remain dignified and don't sink to her level. I know it's difficult when you're angry at someone but I think you'll feel better about it in the long run if you maintain composure.

As for your Boyfriend, if he said he would phone you back to chat and didn't then he is clearly lacking in respect for your time. You're obviously disappointed with his behaviour, and I don't blame you. He sounds childish and I hope you finish with him, I wouldn't even waste the energy having an argument with him.

If it were me I would block all communication with him and show yourself to be the better person in all this. Can you block her from reading your blogs and profiles?

NicksWifey

Girl, you don't need this childish shit in your life. I know how hard it is and I really do want to give you a big hug right now, but you gotta confront your man to get the shit out in the open.

I know it may be really, really, really hard to resist temptation to beat this girl up, but DON'T, you're better than that and don't bring yourself down to this girl's level.

You gotta talk to your boyfriend and confront him with what you found.

rbella

If your boyfriend had no intention of cheating on you or being unfaithful, then you wouldn't even have to worry about how much this girl is in his business. The fact that he is messaging her and continuing the relationship is his fault, not hers. She cannot make him cheat on you.

Dump his ass.

Sass E

Re: i cant fuckin take it anymore!!!!!

Then don't! He's obviously "available" in his mind otherwise he wouldn't be "looking at his options" and talking about you that way to another girl.

It's disrespectful how he describes you and that's a deal killer in my book..the attempt cheat is another nail in the coffin that adds to the decision you have to make. And really there's no sense in arguing about it..you both are going to have trust issues in the future and relationships like that are hard to be in and hardly last over time.

As far as the other girl..she's opportunity and he's trying to cash in on it..let'em...then you'll get an IM on your myspace one day soon about how she needs your advice cause he's cheating on her..
winks.gif

You loos'em how you get'em...every time.

hr44

Hey girl. I'm sorry you have to go through this.. but to be frank... LEAVE him.

I'm sorry, but how dare he talk about you the way he did to this OTHER girl.
You don't deserve that. (I know... I went through similar bs a few years ago)

I get what you mean that you want to pound her... but believe me, you will feel SO much better letting it go and let karma kick her in the ass and his.

jmj2k

Ok...I'm the old person here...lol Let me just say, no I mean shout...You don't deserve this! Even if your bf had not physically cheated he has developed a relationship with this girl. And I mean little girl. If she had any respect for herself, she would have left your man alone as soon as she found out he has a girlfriend. If he had any respect for you...he should not have gotten into this situation. Don't worry about kicking her ass...what goes around comes around...let's not even discuss the bad Karma here. I'm sorry...Hang in there! Take time to figure this all out...love yourself! Everything else will work its way out.

MrsRjizzle

him talking about you is disrespectful. He is putting your and his buisness in her ear. If somethings wrong, he needs to be talking to you not her. " i would be all up in you, but everyone knows my girlfriend and they would tell her" is that statement just not enough right there.

Let him have his dirty lil homewrecker. Theres better things out there for you. I promise. (hugssssssss)

foxxylatina07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
him talking about you is disrespectful. He is putting your and his buisness in her ear. If somethings wrong, he needs to be talking to you not her. " i would be all up in you, but everyone knows my girlfriend and they would tell her" is that statement just not enough right there.

Let him have his dirty lil homewrecker. Theres better things out there for you. I promise. (hugssssssss)

Yup I couldn't agree more with this quote.
I'm a great believer in Karma and it's gonna bit both of them in the rear. You'll see, you'll see.
girl_devil.gif

meanjeanster

Honey I'm so sorry for what you're going through. No matter how he justifies it, there's NO excuse. Stand up for yourself and dump him because you could always do better. people will only treat you as good as you let them treat you and if you allow him to get away with this, he will always think less of you and chances are he'll walk all over your heart again.

From personal experience, even though it hurts, it's better to dump him and start over now rather than later. Holding onto a jerk like that just makes it even worse because most of the time, people break up when one of them cheats. UGH men..and wtf is wrong with chicks who sleep with men they know are taken??

Good luck honey

User93

Dump his stupid ass as fast as possible! Hun, im sorry you're going through this, and all people screw up, but thats way too much.

It's not about the girl, i wouldnt blame her. Cause well, her actions can be understood, she just wants a guy, thats him who gives her a chance and hope. He is disrespecting you so much. Why does he pm her? wtf is that? Please dont hurt yourself, you deserve SO MUCH better.

kimmy

before you set yourself up, he won't feel bad, so don't go into the conversation with that as your goal. i'm not trying to bring you down, because i've been in your situation before and i know all you really want is for him to feel like the piece of shit he is, but he won't. no matter what you say, he won't feel bad about what he's doing because...he's a piece of shit.

i remember my ex had the same kind of thing going on, messaging on myspace and stuff with this chick that wanted his nuts just because he was in a band. i lurked his space, i won't lie. when i called him on it, he acted like he didn't know what i was talking about. when i quoted him, he started crying about how it "don't mean nothin' she's just an old friend" and how he "can't live without" me. i said some really nasty things to him, i mean things that would make a normal person want to die...and i did nothing. he just kept playing me, and i let him.

don't let him do you like that. you're better than that, and this little chick doesn't have room to be talking shit on you if she doesn't know you, but she's just being immature, so don't take it to heart. i say ditch the dude, and if she wants him so bad, let her have him, because if he'll do it with her, he'll do it to her...and maybe that will teach her a lesson.

Beauty Mark

They're both immature little shits. He has no respect for you, as shown by how he talks about you. If he consciously disrespects you in his language and becomes a different person when he's with you- well, he's shady.

Dump him. Don't hear him out or give him more of your time beyond "We're through."

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
If your boyfriend had no intention of cheating on you or being unfaithful, then you wouldn't even have to worry about how much this girl is in his business. The fact that he is messaging her and continuing the relationship is his fault, not hers. She cannot make him cheat on you.

Dump his ass.

rbella is the truth on this one.
ditto.
dump his ass.

*Stargazer*

I cannot say it any better than one of my favorite people in the world, so to quote Dan Savage, "Dump The Mother Fucker Already"

Move on. You deserve better.

lexiesupagirl

I understand you are very upset, but its pointless to call her "bitch" (even if she is) cos your BF is the one in relationship and what he did to you is alot worse. and what if she is 18? it doesnt matter. you deserve waaaay if he is such an asshole to treat you like that! i would dump him- if you would do that Im sure he is gonna beg you to take him back after just couple of weeks whe he gets bored with this "romance"

miss_supra

Dump him, and don't explain it. Cut of all contact with him. It's obvious he's already going behind your back and you have proof. If you talk it over it won't have him change, it may just surpress his behavior.

PolyphonicLove

I would print screen that shit you saw.

Dump his ass with no explanation.

And then put up the image of those messages right on my home page.

Then I'd change my fuckin password. Haha.

But seriously, don't talk to the girl. She gives girls my age a damn bad name...not all of us are that immature. If she was a woman, she would have fled as soon as she knew about you. And you need to call that dude, and tell him it is OVER. Cos I wouldn't take that shit at all. Disrespectful bastard. Let his ass chase that little girl. He'll get his eventually.