i cant fuckin take it anymore!!!!!

M.A.C. head.

I agree with dumping him with no explanation and moving right along.

I hate dudes like that, running game on girls just because THE GIRLS LET THEM. He can't do it if you don't allow him to, so take control and set yourself free.

HOneY LuSt

so what if he hasn't had sex with her yet to technically ''cheat'' in most men's minds, he obviously is doing something that he feels the need to hide and she's trying to play games with u.if they were just friends she'd be happy to see him with his gf who loves him and he wouldn't hide her from u.

kick his ass out.

Cinci

I agree with all the above posts. Dump him. A man who shows this sort of disrespect, will never change. It will only get worse. If you stay, it will keep happening.

Hold your head up, and don't accept any sort of treatment less than what you deserve.

You can't stop him, but you can stop yourself from letting him do this to you again.

Best of luck dear!

baybooty

I agree with all the posts.

My take on it is:

I would already consider those msg's cheating. I wouldn't take it.

DUMP HIS ASS!

HeavenLeiBlu

Well, for one thing, when you go snooping, you find exactly what you were looking for, no matter what is actually happening. Second, dump his stupid ass. Three, you need to drop this habit you have... refer to point number one. Good luck!

hotmodelchiq

ya know some things aren't worth fighting for and if he REALY loved and respected you he would be focused ON YOU! and would put that chick in check... (sorry if this is a repost) like me and my friends always say "I'm too fly for that shit" lol and honey you are too pretty to be putting up with that...

joygasm

Wow, he's definitely not worth your time, because he's wasting it.

I can't believe he put on an act and started crying.
What a loser.

Leaving him is the best way to deal.
Because, he's a liar and a cheat.

And he doesn't even deserve to be with the homewrecker.
I have no idea why she's with him because he'll obviously do the same thing to her.

zeroxstar

I have to agree with everyone, he sounds like an asshole and he isn't worth your time!

I think it's natural to want to transfer your anger for him onto this girl, but in reality she has no obligation to you only he does, so it's him you should be mad at! But seriously... he's being a pig so he doesn't deserve the chance to explain himself or, even worse, to talk himself out of this. Dump him without another word, he'll figure it out..

I'm sorry! That really sucks but you are better off!!

Kai322

New love will come tommorow, greater love will come tommorow
winks.gif

Your too beautfiul to be with this person. Find someone who has the same inside as you, somebody who is your equal. You can do better
winks.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by joygasm
Wow, he's definitely not worth your time, because he's wasting it.

I can't believe he put on an act and started crying.
What a loser.

Leaving him is the best way to deal.
Because, he's a liar and a cheat.

And he doesn't even deserve to be with the homewrecker.
I have no idea why she's with him because he'll obviously do the same thing to her.

yep.ita.

dollie`MIX

Dump him and I personally believe you need to have words wit that child for the simple fact the she KNOWS your his girlfriend and shes still involved.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollie`MIX
Dump him and I personally believe you need to have words wit that child for the simple fact the she KNOWS your his girlfriend and shes still involved.

For what? The girl obviously doesn't give a shit, and is immature. she does not owe anything to the OP, since she's not her friend. The only person that needs to be dealt with is the BF, since HE'S the one in the relationship. All that's gonna do is escalate the already fucked up situation to something unnecessary. I would hope that of the three of them, someone would be an adult and just move on. This is why people end up getting shot, stabbed, otherwise violent situations, because of the need to have the last word for a situation that those words won't resolve anything. FUCK HER, FUCK HIM, and move on..

Princesa Livia

You definitely deserve so much better hun. =) Like everyone says here, I think you should leave him. I hope everything's so much better now though.. Vica, how are things going?.

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
For what? The girl obviously doesn't give a shit, and is immature. she does not owe anything to the OP, since she's not her friend. The only person that needs to be dealt with is the BF, since HE'S the one in the relationship. All that's gonna do is escalate the already fucked up situation to something unnecessary. I would hope that of the three of them, someone would be an adult and just move on. This is why people end up getting shot, stabbed, otherwise violent situations, because of the need to have the last word for a situation that those words won't resolve anything. FUCK HER, FUCK HIM, and move on..

I totally agree - it's not worth your time.. You're taking a chance on getting yourself into a bad situation.. and plus, it'll make you look like a psycho.. Keep your dignity and walk away..

aeroSOUL

Okay, well first off, you're wayy to gorgeous to have to put up with this bullshit, and your BOYfriend should know that and respect you enough not to pull some childish bullshit but it sounds like he's just about playin lil kid games.
I'm not sure how old you both are, I'm on a blackberry and its hard to see everything, but you look like you're at the age where childish shit isn't going to cut it anymore.

And this little girl has NO right to be posting things about you via myspace, which is why I call myspace the devil... But she isn't your friend, nor related to you, so therefore yours and your bfs business is none of her business.

It sounds like you need to give the boy a few options... Like stop with the bullshit or you'll leave him, just kick his ass to the curb, or just plain ole try to work it ALL out...

my hubby is allowed to flirt and get his daily ego boost while he's at work, because I know I'm the only female he loves and touches and cherishes and RESPECTS and comes home to every night, so I don't trip off of girls giving him the eyes, cause he aint giving googily eyes back, ya digg...
And since you two have been together 8 months, you both should know if you wanna work things out to still be together ya know, if you think he's worth it, I wish you 2 the best. If he's a dog and aint worth shit, please don't waste your time trynna teach an old dog new tricks, you're way to beautiful to have to put up with the bullshit....and you stay in the bay, so I know you'll do the right thing!!!! Hahaha

And about the girl, make her shut her lil ass mouth... Jealousy is a deadly disease...seriously... I know how you feel, I'm preg and due in one month and I have to deal with this one female trynna tell all my friends my husband tried to hit on her, and its not true at all.... Ahhh anyways, I wish you the best and sorry about any typos, again I'm onna blaxckberrrrry!!!

ohnna-lee

"dont tell anyone this, i would be all up on you"

I would post this as my headline and then change my status to single.

Why would he be all up on her in the skatepark if he hasn't already been somewhere else. They obviously have enough time alone to talk bad about you without other interferring ears....

DUMP HIM!

make print outs and throw it in his face. walk out and just consider it as a sign from God. Becuase lord knows how many ppl do dirt and get away with it all the time. That was messed up what he said and then he comes crying to you. hes an actor. he acted like he cried and acts like he is in love with you. let him have the 18 yr old. Keep it moving and get rid of the ppl that have nothing to offer in your life.