I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

panda0410

Women have no place in fights between men... women who seemingly think they can step into an argument between grown men and by virtue of their gender remain unscathed are stupid - period. Stay Out Of It!!

As for the men fighting, well this kind of idiocy will never cease as long as violent testosterone driven men exist. Where are the authorities would have been my next question too!!!

foxxylatina07

^^ ITA when guys fight a woman has no place getting in between them cuz guys get crazy violent. As for the video the ending is really disturbing. Seeing it on my computer is one thing imagine seeing it in person. Thats the thing that gets to me. The violence, what is this world coming to? Anywayz I would not want to get caught in something like that ever cuz I'd be traumatized.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Women have no place in fights between men... women who seemingly think they can step into an argument between grown men and by virtue of their gender remain unscathed are stupid - period. Stay Out Of It!!

As for the men fighting, well this kind of idiocy will never cease as long as violent testosterone driven men exist. Where are the authorities would have been my next question too!!!

You know what's ironic, there's a police station right upstairs from there.
I don't get why she was trying to break it up either, but I was still shocked she got left hooked by the man!

Kragey

It's not just we "dainty little women" who have "no excuse" to get between men, it's ANYBODY getting between ANY TWO PEOPLE who are in a fight. I distinctly remember getting in a fight with another girl when I was in middle school, and when a teacher got between us, I jawed him pretty hard and just kept trying to fight.

Fighting people are like cats: when they fight, you can't separate them physically because they won't even notice you and they'll attack you back. You have to throw cold water on them, or shock them some other way. I know buckets of ice and fog horns are kept around certain clubs here in case fights break out.

L1LMAMAJ

omg that's horrible!!!
ssad.gif
it makes me so sad when i see people fight. it was probably over something stupid too.

Junkie

Ack! The sound of that punch was crazy! He totally broke her nose
ssad.gif

I've been in the middle of fights - one was between my dad and uncle and they both outweighed be by about 100 lbs each and stood a good 10 inches taller...I really didn't give a shit if I got smacked by doing it.

I think it really depends on the situation.

But yes, that was disturbing regardless. The police can't get down into the subway that fast - but some cities have special constables hired by the public transit to handle stuff like this. In Toronto, we have emergency bars in every car and you just have to press them for the subway driver to stop the whole train and come investigate the problem.

As for a guy smacking a woman - some are capable of anything and just don't give a crap in the heat of the moment. I had one guy and his friend come into where I work this weekend and the friend was blasting the other for hitting his girlfriend...he didn't look too concerned, even as they were buying first aid stuff for her.

Boasorte

^ THe police were literally 2 flights up!!!
And I agree, in the heat of the moment, things do get crazy, but damn!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
omg that's horrible!!!
ssad.gif
it makes me so sad when i see people fight. it was probably over something stupid too.

according to the person who originally posted it, it was because one thought the other was laughing at him smh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
It's not just we "dainty little women" who have "no excuse" to get between men, it's ANYBODY getting between ANY TWO PEOPLE who are in a fight. I distinctly remember getting in a fight with another girl when I was in middle school, and when a teacher got between us, I jawed him pretty hard and just kept trying to fight.

Fighting people are like cats: when they fight, you can't separate them physically because they won't even notice you and they'll attack you back. You have to throw cold water on them, or shock them some other way. I know buckets of ice and fog horns are kept around certain clubs here in case fights break out.

I agree

Shanti

This reminds me of an incident that happened earlier in the month... for my friend's bday, her bf got in a fight with this random dude for catcalling her (everyone was drunk, obviously). My friend just approached the two and the random dude shoved her out of the way and she slammed into a parked car behind her and fell and hit her head hard x_X
Some people need to grow the hell up.

Machinegun_Cali

were where the police ? Probably on another call. If they werent called ( it doesnt seem like anyone did in that video..I never heard " call the cops someone" or " chill the police are coming !!") how are to know they are supposed to be there ? We dont have ESP. I live on the west cost and have never been on a subway.Do they have cops patrolling the platforms? Idk.

I dont think the questions should be

"where are the police/authorities to stop this?"

but why dont these men have some self control and not fight like animals in public ???

greengoesmoo

^^^ DONT GET IN THE WAY!! Unless you're fully capable of beating the people who are fighting in a fight yourself, keep the hell out for your own safety.

People choose to fight because they cannot communicate or resolve the issue verbally, and sometimes an issue cannot be resolved verbally.

I don't think fights are a bad thing at all, if everyone involved is communicating on the same level, what's the problem? But yes, keep it private! Brawling in the streets is soooo 1560s!!

It's primative, and so deeply ingrained into our nature it's unlikely we will cease for a long time yet.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
were where the police ? Probably on another call. If they werent called ( it doesnt seem like anyone did in that video..I never heard " call the cops someone" or " chill the police are coming !!") how are to know they are supposed to be there ? We dont have ESP. I live on the west cost and have never been on a subway.Do they have cops patrolling the platforms? Idk.

I dont think the questions should be

"where are the police/authorities to stop this?"

but why dont these men have some self control and not fight like animals in public ???

IDK how they do it on the west coast, but here there are fights all the times it's just a matter of where and when

Cops are *suppose* to be on most subways, but bear in mind new york city consists of 5 boros, and HUNDEREDS of stattions, so there aren't cops at *every* one.
This one just so happened to have a police station upstairs, but here, most likely, no one runs to the police sadly, no one wants to get invovled, and neither would I TBH

Makeup Emporium

She was friggin' CRAZY to get in the middle of it. Not that I think she deserved to get hit; I certainly don't. But when people fight they are not thinking rationally (if they were they wouldn't be fighting)! Fists are flying and people are just trying to hurt the other worse than they get hurt. No WAY I'd get in the middle of 2 people fighting. This was a perfect example of what can happen when you do!

LMD84

i don't want to watch the video because i'm not a fan of violence like that
ssad.gif
and it saddens me that people choose to act that way. but sadly i think people do stuff like this every day all over the world. i was in the bus station about 7 months ago and some guy who got off the bus looked at this guy in the wrong way and this guy started punching him. people just walked away but a girl got in the middle of the two fighters. luckily she got pushed to the ground and not seriously hurt. the guys soon stopped when the security guards came over.

personally i wouldn't get in the middle of a fight. i'm strong and i'm not a whimp by any means. i just don't think it's safe to jump in the middle of it. what if it turns worse and somebody was carrying a knife? it's horrible to think about.

mern

That was pretty intense and I hate to say it but that woman was only asking to be hurt by getting in the way constantly and futhur aggravating both men. Why try to break up a fight between two men, its NOT going to work. Been there done that and been accidentally right hooked in the face, lucky for me I only had a black eye and some swelling. Sucks for that woman but it could of easily been prevented from taking a step back and not getting involved in other peoples business.

paperfishies

Did the woman know either of the men? Unless it's a child getting beat up I'm not stepping in to a fight. People can fight it out and someone else can break them up. That woman didn't deserve to get punched and it sucks that she did get hurt but she shouldn't have been trying to be a peace maker between 2 people who obviously didn't give a fuck. She's really lucky that she wasn't shot or stabbed. I hope she will think twice before she decides to jump into the middle of a fight again.

hello_my_apple

im sorry her voice is annoying, lol. but i dont get in the middle of any guy fights, not even the one time my fiance had a physical altercation with someone i got another man to try to break it up. im not trying to get myself hurt.

Latest posts