I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

kabuki_KILLER

I dunno about any of you, but I'd rather step in the middle of two guys fighting than two girls fighting.

Either way, I think it was stupid for the police to not have come. It is a good thing that the men stopped fighting before someone got run over by a train in the fight or something (too many action/horror films, sorry). Say the woman is dumb all you want, but if it weren't for her, how long would this have gone on?

Jessica0984

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfishies
Did the woman know either of the men? Unless it's a child getting beat up I'm not stepping in to a fight. People can fight it out and someone else can break them up. That woman didn't deserve to get punched and it sucks that she did get hurt but she shouldn't have been trying to be a peace maker between 2 people who obviously didn't give a fuck. She's really lucky that she wasn't shot or stabbed. I hope she will think twice before she decides to jump into the middle of a fight again.

I totally agree! I think she knew the one who was tending to her at the end. Either way she should have just stayed out of it.

Latest posts