I did it! Lost 121 lbs.

MACisME

Re: Almost Reached My Goal of 116lbs Lost

oh my gosh u lost a whole nother body! congrats im jealous now haha

elizs

That is really inspiring..I have about the same amount to lose, and after seeing your progress, I've got to get my butt kicked into gear. Going to a nutritionist sounds like a good idea. I lose my motivation quickly, but looking at your pics inspires me..Thanks for posting your progress..its great!!

blindpassion

Ohh MY GOD. You are such an inspiration!!! Congrats hun
greengrin.gif
wow... honestly, you look AMAZING... you did great.

mskitchmas

added last photo to first post...this is the end of the line...and hopefully the beginning of some healthy life-long habits. thank you all again!!!

meiming

OMG that is amazingly inspirational. Congratulations for reaching your goal and good job on all the hard work you did!! *hip hip...hooray!*
cheerleader.gif

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian_mele
YOU LOOK OUTSTANDING!!!
jawdrop.gif

I need to lose a significant amount of weight but I'm a vegetarian. Congrats! You're an inspiration!!!
greengrin.gif

I'm curious, you said you need to loose weight but you're a vegetarian... I'm confused, I've always known vegetarians to have an easier time managing weight? can you give me some insight?
smiles.gif
thanks.

Holly

Wow! You did such a great job! Weight loss is a really hard thing to do! You did soo well! Congrats hon, you're looking great, and look a lot happier too!
smiles.gif

Ms.Amaranthine

Oh my God! You are an inspiration! You look SO amazing.

I lost 80lbs when I was younger and gained most back after having my daughter. Looking at your photos is a reminder that it can be done!

Question!: I just tried to message you and ask you about the diet you've been on, but, sadly, it says you can't get messages. If you wouldn't mind horribly, message me? I could use your help.
ssad.gif