I don't think I have a problem (very pic heavy)

MissResha

^^I used IKEA | Cabinets | VÄTTERN/ANORDNA system | ANORDNA MEST | Storage unit, set of 2 those containers there. I got them on sale for 3.99 a few weeks ago, but its still a decent price. They hold 24 lipsticks total and maybe some slimshines'll fit in there, i'm not sure (i dont own any). I only have one "holed" side so that i could fit all my other lipsticks in the second compartment, but it does come with another plastic hole insert
smiles.gif

Kinderwhore

AMAZING collection. Thank you so much for sharing! I love how comprehensible this post is too, as well as the super clear photos. OM NOM NOM.

And Ruben is the CUTEST.

bgajon

th_drool.gif
eyelove.gif
Great makeup collection!! Thanks for sharing.
P.S. If your problem seems to persist or get worse I wouldn't mind taking some of your burden.
th_LMAO.gif

gitts

Miss Resha girl, I love your collection of china glaze nail polishes. I notice that mischievous uses them too. Where can I get them?

MissResha

gracias hun! i looooove china glaze. i get mine from Trans Design, Inc. because they're cheaper than any other e-tailer i've come across and any local store, and ship super fast. they also bubblewrap the F*CK out of them too, so..so far, i've never had a bottle explode which also rocks
winks.gif

michthr

Great collection! I'm also a fan of china glaze! where did you get that platform taht you display them on? i love that you can see all the colours!

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
gracias hun! i looooove china glaze. i get mine from Trans Design, Inc. because they're cheaper than any other e-tailer i've come across and any local store, and ship super fast. they also bubblewrap the F*CK out of them too, so..so far, i've never had a bottle explode which also rocks
winks.gif

Wow, thanks for the link to the Nail polish site. Those are really great prices! They also have OPI on there too I saw. Thanks I now feel another obsession coming on (adding to my nail polish collection
smiles.gif

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by michthr
Great collection! I'm also a fan of china glaze! where did you get that platform taht you display them on? i love that you can see all the colours!

thanks! i got it from Walmart! haha. if you go in the kitchen section, like where the drawer liners and stuff is, they have these racks that you are "supposed" to put in your cabinets to store spices and other things. but i use it for my polishes. and i used drawer liner so that the polishes dont sink/fall into the grooves. there are probably more elegant and cute ways to line them, but i just used what i had at the house. i may use something else later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Wow, thanks for the link to the Nail polish site. Those are really great prices! They also have OPI on there too I saw. Thanks I now feel another obsession coming on (adding to my nail polish collection
smiles.gif

you're welcome! i love that site. OPI goes for like 4 and some change. pretty good prices considering they can be up to 9 bucks a bottle.

Blushbaby

Wicked! I love that you have other brands other than MAC - makes a pleasant change. I have f**k all in comparison to your collection!

I need to get me those lippie holders you got from Ikea ....and a cute dog too!

Latest posts