I don't think I have a problem (very pic heavy)

laguayaca

wtff.gif
wow girl ...yup no problem at all...
nope.gif
wtff.gif

th_drool.gif
My collection is perhaps 1/3 of yours
drools.gif

MissResha

hahaha thanks ladies! he's my one and only baby so...even when he's digging thru my stuff trying to "hunt" for Snausages (wtf) i couldnt bear to give him up! he's super old too

MissResha

LOL hell yea. its very tiring. i didnt even post everything, i just said "fuck it, they get the idea" lol

M.A.C. head.

Okay! Damn it!

So I see that you have the same IKEA holders for your lip products that I have. I also see that you have MAC lip sticks in them. When I tried to use the holders to store MAC glosses it always gets ruined. It's like the lip sticks are a little too big. They go IN just fine, but when I try to take one out it gets stuck and it pulls the whole thing out and my stuff goes crashing around
ssad.gif

MzzRach

Wooooo! My brushes and your MU collection - we'll take it on the road!
lol.gif

Love it, you have a great mix.
yes.gif
I love NYX too!

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Okay! Damn it!

So I see that you have the same IKEA holders for your lip products that I have. I also see that you have MAC lip sticks in them. When I tried to use the holders to store MAC glosses it always gets ruined. It's like the lip sticks are a little too big. They go IN just fine, but when I try to take one out it gets stuck and it pulls the whole thing out and my stuff goes crashing around
ssad.gif

LMFAO i'm laughing so hard because i know EXACTLY what you mean!! so what i did, was just tape down two sides of it, just one lil piece of tape connecting the removable plastic part to the black base and you'll be good!! it works
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Wooooo! My brushes and your MU collection - we'll take it on the road!
lol.gif

Love it, you have a great mix.
yes.gif
I love NYX too!

or i could just take you! but dont tell tish, she'll mollywhop me LMAO

allthatgl1tt3rs

You say this collection isn't very big - AHHHHHHH! It makes me look like a makeup pauper
cry.gif

The day I have a collection this large I think I may have a partay! Loving everything, especially the Too Faced Blush, Bronzer & Kabuki Brush set - pretttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yum!
cutey.gif
x

Trisyha

Lovely collection!

I see you have the Dream Mousse foundation & blush of Gemey. Is it good?
I've looked at it several time, but till now, I didnt buy it.

MissResha

i really liked the dream mousse foundation.it was very very feather light on my skin, not heavy at all, and very easy to blend. i need to get another one. i recently bought the liquid mousse foundation and i loooooooooove that one

Willa

Haaaaa soooo many pretty things
Me want, me want!!!

China Glaze polishes are so nice, I love these <3