I Don't Think This is Fair AT ALL

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I've placed an order on the day of the 25% off and I e-mailed customer service last week and it's been almost three weeks that I haven't recieved mt order! They e-mailed me to confirm my shipping address and also they e-mailed me again two days later telling me that they will shipped it on the 2nd Day at no cost. I'm still waiting for my order to come and it's the first time that it has happend to me.

EDIT://
I finally got my Tempting Quad today and I'm like 'it's about time they delivered it!'

yeah i placed an order on a monogram item (since i don't get my employee discount on the 8th. they finally got the billing info and shipped it on the 19th. i got it on the 21st!

another thing-the #800 used to use DHL to ship, but since they went outta biz they switched to fedex. so instead of getting my stuff in two days, it now takes an entire week. since i can't order online with my discount i don't know how long an online order usually takes (so i don't know how long most people have to wait) but this is gonna take some getting used to!