I feel so stupid

Trashionista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
You would have to have some major debt to not pass the background check. they jsut want to make sur eyou don't owe like $200,000 or something and have reason to be desperate and willing to steal. I'm sure you'll be fine
thmbup.gif

Oh. Haha, the sum total of my unpaid debts are probably like $81.00 lol. I'm probably just making up things to worry about at this point because it's hard for me to believe that something I wanted so badly is actually coming true with ease, for once.

Thanks!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashionista
Oh. Haha, the sum total of my unpaid debts are probably like $81.00 lol. I'm probably just making up things to worry about at this point because it's hard for me to believe that something I wanted so badly is actually coming true with ease, for once.

Thanks!

I know exactly how you feel. Through my whole MAC interviewing experience from freelance to the counter I'm at now, I kicked my own butt so hard. I'm really hard on myself and so critical. I can't wait until you get in there and start and realize that it's real! It's really stressful when you want something so bad.
This is the best job I've ever had, it doesn't feel like going to work and the company is amazing. I am beyond stoked for you. If you have any questions let me know. I just became permanent last month and finished basic so I fill full of info! Congrats again, seriously
thmbup.gif

triccc

Ack, I just read NOW that you were finally offered the job! Congrats!
You know we'd all be kicking their butts if they didn't offer you the position!

I'm so happy for you!

missBOMBcheLLe

:congrats: wow how couLd i miss this thread!?! i read it aLL the way thru...soap opera drama it was! did she get it? did she get it? i'm gLad yOo did
heart.gif

MAC_Whore

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! They are slow as slugs with the paperwork. Mine took 2 weeks.....I think?? I can't remember exactly, I just remember it took awhile. Big things to look forward to:

+ Gratis from the last 3 major launches
+ EMS allowance
+ 60% FRICKIN' discount!

Woo hoo!

I will have to come see you the next time biz takes me to DC!
smiles.gif

Trashionista

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! They are slow as slugs with the paperwork. Mine took 2 weeks.....I think?? I can't remember exactly, I just remember it took awhile. Big things to look forward to:

+ Gratis from the last 3 major launches
+ EMS allowance
+ 60% FRICKIN' discount!

Woo hoo!

I will have to come see you the next time biz takes me to DC!
smiles.gif

Girl, you've got me salivatin' hehe
graucho.gif
. Yes, DO come see me next time you're in DC!