i got HIRED!!!

lah_knee

YAY im so happy! i know i didnt share my interview process with everyone here on specktra, like i did on mac_cosmetics lj. BUT just want to share my enthusiasm with everyone!

i got the permanent part-time position at my local macy's mac counter!!! i was scared i might only get a freelancing position but to my surprise i didnt! which makes me even more thrilled! because i get to go through the MAC artist training that earns me a certificate and my necklace! and i get gratis and the discount and all that good stuff! YAYYYY!!! just wanted to share with you all my happiness <3

devin

that is great news to hear! i wish they were hiring here in Houston!
smiles.gif

Juneplum

congratulations lani!!!!!
yahoo.gif
clapping.gif
i;ve been reading your posts on LJ about your interview process, so i;m SO excited 4 u!!! u r super talented and they would have been nuts not to hire you!!

Demosthenes

Yay! Now you get all of the awesome gratis.
smiles.gif
The girls around your counter are so lucky to have such a great MA working there now.

galvanizer

Awesome, congratulations!!

I'll have to take a look at your interview process. I've been through the first 'group' interview and was selected, but the counters I want aren't hiring at the moment so I have to wait until the New Year perhaps and go through the interview with the perspetive manager.

Lucky girl! Enjoy :p

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvanizer
Awesome, congratulations!!

I'll have to take a look at your interview process. I've been through the first 'group' interview and was selected, but the counters I want aren't hiring at the moment so I have to wait until the New Year perhaps and go through the interview with the perspetive manager.

Lucky girl! Enjoy :p

its funny cuz my interview process was backwards from most peoples. i had my first interview with my managers... then i had my makeup demo interview... then i had the group interview.

there were people at my group interview who had that as their first interview! just like you. i dunno why its different for everyone but ya..

V2LUCKY

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you, they're gonna have a wonderfully talented new MA!!!
If I remember right you're in So.Cali right? So which counter were you hired at? (City I mean)

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
YES so cal... san bernardino Macy's MAC counter to be exact
smiles.gif

Hey I go there once in awhile! There's this lady that works there (at least I think she does I seen her there last time I went to that mall, I think they were having their Rebel Rock event) her name is Brigette (she used to work @ the Brea store) my mom & her mom are really good friends, so I've known her for years I think since I was maybe 7. I used to love going to the Brea mall cause she was the only nice one there, all the other MAs are 8itches to me.
Well congrats again! So when do you start? Maybe I'll go in sometime, be a stalker and say hi.
smiles.gif