i got HIRED!!!

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Hey I go there once in awhile! There's this lady that works there (at least I think she does I seen her there last time I went to that mall, I think they were having their Rebel Rock event) her name is Brigette (she used to work @ the Brea store) my mom & her mom are really good friends, so I've known her for years I think since I was maybe 7. I used to love going to the Brea mall cause she was the only nice one there, all the other MAs are 8itches to me.
Well congrats again! So when do you start? Maybe I'll go in sometime, be a stalker and say hi.
smiles.gif

im supposed to fill out paperwork on monday or tuesday and then from there, they tell me when i start training and do orientation andwhatnot
greengrin.gif

galvanizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
its funny cuz my interview process was backwards from most peoples. i had my first interview with my managers... then i had my makeup demo interview... then i had the group interview.

there were people at my group interview who had that as their first interview! just like you. i dunno why its different for everyone but ya..

Interesting interview process!
I'm hoping I get called in the New Year... I'm just whiling the time away at another counter but not sure what else to do...
I'd love to get perm part-time too! Hopefully I'll join the ranks too in the near future.

(*Now you'll have to give us the heads up on new colletions coming out... and you get gratis! I'm so happy for you!)

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
YES so cal... san bernardino Macy's MAC counter to be exact
smiles.gif

you are close enough...i will have to come see you and give you a sale
CONGRATS!!!!

Noire

You are a talented makeup artist, and I know you wanted to work for MAC. I'm so glad it worked out! Hope you have lots of fun and success.

~Noire