I had an interview at Sephora today!

User67

You look amazing! I really hope you get the job
winks.gif

mello

Thanks so much! They're supposed to get back to me by Friday...so here's hoping that they do!

cakeandmartinis

Awesome, Im sure you'll get in! Love the look, perfect everyday "not overdone" look.
I was SOOOO EXCITED when we finally got Sephora in Winnipeg...but before I go in I pick out what I want from the website and go in and get it no nonsense, otherwise I will end up blowing all the money I have access to. Such is life.
Good luck!

TIERAsta

Good luck with Sephora! Based on this look, how can they not take you?!

**And I love how in the last picture the flower pot looks like it's floating above your head lol!

mello

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeandmartinis
Awesome, Im sure you'll get in! Love the look, perfect everyday "not overdone" look.
I was SOOOO EXCITED when we finally got Sephora in Winnipeg...but before I go in I pick out what I want from the website and go in and get it no nonsense, otherwise I will end up blowing all the money I have access to. Such is life.
Good luck!

Ahaha, I know! I was SO overwhelmed when I walked in there...but I was good and didn't get anything other than UDPP. Except I did want basically every NARS blush lol. Fortunately for me, they didn't carry a lot of the lines/products I was REALLY interested in
smiles.gif
that might be bad in the future when I actually have money to get them, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
Good luck with Sephora! Based on this look, how can they not take you?!

**And I love how in the last picture the flower pot looks like it's floating above your head lol!

ahahah wow I didn't even notice!

miss sha

Holy crap, your skin looks so gorgeous you look airbrushed. Your makeup's awesome too, love the neutrals. Good luck with the job!

Latest posts