I have found the blush of my life!

MaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I have NC20, and I love it! It is a beautiful color. However, it is highly pigmented, so if you try it, use a minimal amt, even tap off the excess (kind of like bare minerals, haha) before using. Otherwise I think you'll like it.
thmbup.gif

I have NW/NC 15-20 skin and I love this blush. It is pigmented but with a light hand this color is gorgeous.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbid
i bought x-rocks after reading this thread. yes, it totally rocks!
i always prefered cool toned blushes but i was wrong!
so thank you!

YAY!!

bella1342

I love this blush so much too!! I have to thank CantAffordMAC, I bought it because of her rave reviews!

makeupNdesign

I want to be a part of the X-Rocks fan club! It sounds divine so I'm gonna drop by MAC on my way home tonight
smiles.gif

It sounds like it works well on almost every skintone...I'm an NC35.

purplerinne

so is it silly to buy a 3rd backup since they last a long time? This thread made me try it, buy it, and now contemplating on that 3rd backup.....

I might as well just get it to put myself out of my misery...heheheeh gotta head to the pro store anyways

bell21

I thought I'd completed passed over the whole Neo Sci-Fi collection until I read this thread! I stopped at my MAC counter and they had one X-Rocks left, of course I snapped it up after testing it, it's gorgeous!

makeupNdesign

Yaaaay, they had 2 X-Rocks blushes left at the freestanding MAC in my area last Friday! I bought both of them of course--what a gorgeous color it is.

The MA had to dig around in storage to find them but didn't seem to mind because she was just as in love with this blush as everyone else in this thread. And it really does change color depending on what else I have on my face that day...it's so weirdly cool!

artisick

I was at the MAC counter on Saturday and contemplated whether or not I wanted to buy it thinking I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
I saw this thread, read it.. and ended up going to MAC just to buy X-Rocks :)
and well.. a few other things, haha. Can't wait to put it on tomorrow!

xoshopaholicxo

Check your local CCO!! Mine had both X-Rocks & Spaced Out. Darn, I only bought spaced out, now i'm thinking i might have to go back in hopes to get x-rocks.

You guys are really making me want to rush out and get this blush(or at least find it on e-bay)but I'm still not sure that it won't be too much for my NC25/27 skin...sigh,I hate being so pale!!
sigh.gif

Repunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i'm always singing x-rocks' praises and i'm an nc25, so that just goes to show how versatile it is. it's so shiny. it makes me happy when i see it on my cheeks.
greengrin.gif

now i have to buy it
yes.gif
i'm also a nc25

animacani

Can someone please describe the colour for me? Because it looks like a grey colour to me (on pics and stuff) And im not a big fan of grey colours on my cheeks..

Latest posts