I like boys!!! girls!!!

MissChriss

I don't really have a type in men now. Before I met my current boyfriend. I liked them sexy chocolate. They had to be dark-skinned, kinda rugged looking, bald head with a goatee i.e. R. Kelly, Tyrese, Michael Johnson (the Olympian in Track n Field) to name a few. Had to have that "I am MAN swagger" about hisself. My last boyfriend my whole family was afraid of and would never even take the time to get to know him just because he was rugged but not thuggish looking.

My current boyfriend would be considered a pretty boy. He prettier than me *shhhh* lol he would say no tho thats what I love about him. But he has a light brown complexion, pretty ass thick eyebrows, big beautiful eyes, long ass girl lashes, lucious lips. He is soo not the type I would go for and not the type I would think would go for me either but we are perfect for each other.

In a woman I am attracted to a big butt and a smile. I am not gay but I have liked all types of girls....thin, skinny, thick, fat, pretty, ugly you name it. Girls that have a nice smile, are friendly, outgoing personalities, confident, and positive are attractive to me. I guess because I am the complete opposite of that. I am not a friendly outgoing type of person. I hate overly confident stuck up type females tho.

Mizz.Yasmine

my man is my dream man
smiles.gif
i love tall,heavy built but muscular men. facial hair is a MUST 4 me, i love the feeling of a scruffy beard against my skin.i love bad boys but not cheating ones, just tough ones lol. i want him to just take control.

and for girls i love dark long hair and curvy bodies. tan or medium toned skin.round bootys and thighs and sexy eyes.and some high heels! lol

JessieLovesMac

My dream man is a style cross between Billy Joel (green day) and Anthony Kiedis (red hot chilli's) But looks like Brad Pitt
I love big brown Hazel eyes
Straight teeth!! A MUST! With a great smile.
Clear skin
An accent! Makes me drool! American/English/Italian
I mainly go for the surfie/punk guys who can pull off green and white!
Sucker for backs! Love defined mens backs and arms!! But on slender guys! I am only small 45kgs which is 99Ibs so I don't like big guys.. they slightly scare me cuz I'm only 5ft2 So i like my guys to be just under 6ft.
And a V
th_drool.gif
I prefer white with a tan guys with blonde scruffy surfer hair about ear length. Ok I could go on and on....

WHERE DO I PICK UP MY ORDER?!?

JessieLovesMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittieSparkles
I like guys that are 6'2, solid build, nice ass, tattoo's, ear's pierced, bald head (a la Vin Disel), goatee, deep voice, Nice teeth, caramel complexion.
th_drool.gif

hmmm.... I just discriped my honey
th_worship.gif
cutey.gif

But seriously, I have always fallen for the kind of guy that when you look at him the first thing you want to do is run for the hills cause he looks mean (that is how my bestfriend described my bf when she met him, LOL) but in all reality they are kittins.

I guess is that whole bad boy thing and trying to give my parents a hard time cause they always want the clean cut, no tattoos, no piercing, good boy.

Haha I have a friend like this!! She goes for all the really ugly football player like guys, huge protective builds with the face only a mother could love! We call them smashed crabs haha

(Not sayin that guys you go for are ugly though
smiles.gif
)hehe

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
My perfect guy:
5'10" - 6' 4"
tall and lean muscular build
loose, dark curls
gorgeous friendly smile
big, warm eyes (brown or haxel.greens nice too)
dresses laid back (skater style)
if he wears big dorky glasses, I'm in!

I was thinking about the kind of guys I like the other day and it reminded me of this thread.

My taste in boys has totally changed since I wrote that comment.
I find myself more attracted to guys with football player builds : tall, big, buff, muscular.
but I'm still a sucker for a cute, boyish face, an adorable smile, and warm, welcoming eyes.
And I used to have a thing for dorks/ skater but that's slowly going away, too.
But I don't like my guys too clean cut. A little scruff and roughness is really hot, imo.

leenybeeny

He must be taller than me, he can't be skinnier than me (even twice my size is good!).. broad shoulders and nice arms!

ashk36

Tall, dark hair, big lips, nice eyebrows, and nice arms. Not too skinny, just right for his height. I loooove tattoos, but he doesn't have to have them. Yeah I'm totally describing my man. He's mine and you can't have him!!!

TISH1124

Tall, No shorter than 5'11 ...Can't stand the way clothes look on short guys...sorry...Medium not to skinny...No beer guts ...Nice arms and chest. Full Lips, Great skin, beautiful teeth and a mustache and goatee nicely trimmed...and he MUST smell good...Confident and secure ...That looks good on a dude! Nice Feet!! Yep I like cute toes in flip flops...I'm in Texas it is a requirement

OH wait I just described my dh....I lowered my height standards for him...It used to be 6"2 and above

fillintheblank

tall and dark...this is weird but maybe kind of...scuzzy looking? lol like maybe you'd be a little afraid to be alone with him...I'm not attracted to blondes or skinny guys. Broad shoulders, decent teeth and his hands can't creep me out (they're going to touch me!).

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittieSparkles
I like guys that are 6'2, solid build, nice ass, tattoo's, ear's pierced, bald head (a la Vin Disel), goatee, deep voice, Nice teeth, caramel complexion.
th_drool.gif

hmmm.... I just discriped my honey
th_worship.gif
cutey.gif

LOL but for the ear ring and voice that's my hubby, he has the perfect swimmers body.

however there was a male stripper last year at a club my girls took me too
th_DANCE.gif
he was the only one I tipped and I tipped him so well chicks wanted to know if he was my man, I had women showering him with money
th_LMAO.gif

He was like 6 foot, beautiful dark skin, dreads, built!!! and BUILT!!!! The girls are already making plans to go again this year
yahoo.gif

Girls ackkk all my crazy ex's are short like 5 4, slim, caramel, cute and CRAZY!!!!!!! Hence why I married a man
winkiss.gif

3jane

- tall. 6' minimum, ideally 6'2" to 6'4" (I'm tall too, dammit! I need someone I can wear heels around!)
- muscular, but lean. so NOT like the football physique... more like a diver's or model's physique. can carry around most furniture in the house easily if he had to
winks.gif

- the V-shapes, as my friends and i refer to them: 1) a nice shoulder-to-hip ratio, so the back looks like a V... 2) those dips in the front, by the pelvic bone
drools.gif

- stereotypical easternish european features: chiseled cheekbones, caucasian to sliiightly olive skin, strong jaw... facial angles angles angles. love the Russian boys, *sigh*
- MUST dance
- stubble can be hot... like one or two days worth, not full on scruffy
- medium darkish to dark hair (as light as dark dirty blonde is ok)
- nice teeth and smile... and if he uses it a lot that's a great sign!
- well-dressed & hygienic!. c'mon, it's not like that's so hard. I mean, nice jeans + button down will get a guy through what, 90% of (not-work) situations ever?
- medium full lips. like, average? too thick or thin is meh...
- clear skin, nice hair, big hands...

no gut, no tattoos or piercings, no facial hair...

think I just described my SO, haha...
yahoo.gif

MissResha

hmmm, i'm not tooooo picky...but...

cute face

good credit

no STD's

big dick

knows when to shut the fuck up

can add and multiply at least

has nice lips

sucks my toes

brushes his teeth

washes his balls

yea that about sums it up. if a guy has those qualities, i'm down.

X4biddenxLustX

Rofl! I totally agree with the parts on a guy: cute face, good credit, no std's, knows when to shut the fuck up, nice lips, brushes his teeth, and washes his balls.

Also for men: I like them taller than me, around 5'8 5'9ish. A bit taller is okay just as long as there not 6 ft, my ass is 5'2 at the most! I prefer white guys the most, but have been getting more and more attracted to asian guys lately but I dont discriminate! I like more defined facial bone structure with a nice jawline. Like a more narrower face instead of a rounder one if that makes any sense. No facial hair generally. I like darker hair colors leaning towards dark brown or black, but blondes okay as I seem to always usually end up with blondies anyways lol. I like shorter hair but with just a bit of length in the front to spike it up, not sure if I'm explaining the look right? I absolutely love blue and green eyes with a nice set of long luscious lashes and nicely shaped brows. They need to be skinny but not as in malnourished skinny but have a little something something on them muscle wise. Abs are a must! There probably my favorite part on a guy along with a nice shapely muscular ass you could close your eyes and squeeze and pretend your in heaven haha. You know that V thing guys have around like there hip area? Broad shoulders. Don't like too much body hair, he needs to either take off or trim off the excess. Must have a nice scent to them, not just cologne wise but as in there own natural body scent. And he also needs to look amazing in a suit, I love a guy in a nice suit. Even though I'm only 18 I find myself attracted to older men like Hugh Laurie, Clive Owens, Daniel Craig for some reason...

Now for the females not that I roll that way lol: Around 5'4 5'5 not too tall. Tanned skin with darker hair also. Eye color doesn't matter as much but I do prefer blue or green also with again long luscious lashes and nice shaped brows. I like an "exotic" look with I guess more caucasian features? As in longer narrower nose, less big cheeks, etc. Hourglass shaped, curvy with big boobs and butt. A slightly defined/toned stomach but not 6 pack abs. No offense but thats just TOO toned on a girl. smells good. Nice shapely calves and legs that look great in heels. Thats about all I can think of lol.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
hmmm, i'm not tooooo picky...but...

cute face

good credit

no STD's

big dick

knows when to shut the fuck up

can add and multiply at least

has nice lips

sucks my toes

brushes his teeth

washes his balls

yea that about sums it up. if a guy has those qualities, i'm down.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
: lmaoo:

shea_47

I have a boyfriend and some of these really don't describe him (oops) but this would be my ideal guy.

-Nice smile. If he has bad teeth, no deal.
-At least 6' tall, 'cause I'm 5'7 and like heels.
-Muscly arms...not gross muscly, but biceps that you can notice.
-Flat stomach. Doesn't have to have a 6-pack, as long as it's flat.
-Strong, broad shoulders
-Well-dressed who wears nice shoes. So many well-dressed guys wear crappy shoes and I don't get why. Buy a pair of adidas or pumas or even vans and just keep them clean.
-Nice hair, I'm not picky. A redhead would be fun but I don't have a preference.
-A tattoo. Or the possibility of a tattoo.
-A little bit of scruff/stubble is nice...I didn't actually like it until I saw a schoolmate at the bar who hadn't shaved that day and wow, he looked great. But NO beards. I'd rather not date someone who looks the same age as my dad.

shea_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jane
- the V-shapes, as my friends and i refer to them: 1) a nice shoulder-to-hip ratio, so the back looks like a V... 2) those dips in the front, by the pelvic bone
drools.gif

Ooh, i forgot about the v's...

sweetbabyblue

Guys:
At least a head taller than me (It's not hard, I'm only 4'11'!)
I dont like lanky guys, I like them with some muscle (I love nice arms!)
Asian/white, bring them here! haha
I love short hair
If they're a good badminton/tennis player REALLY gets my attention!
Bonus marks for looking hot with glasses
Not a fan of facial hair
I don't really like chest hair
Don't really go for pretty boys
Must have a reasonable intelligence level!

My boy meets most of these, so I'm happy enough because personality tops it all
sigh.gif

th_happy1.gif