I love a good haul, especially when it's free! And I got my first ever Chanel lippie

StarrySim

I love a good Murale haul! I redeemed $200 of Optimum points. I would never buy this stuff with real money, that's what points are for!
smiles.gif

I got:
NARS Kalahari - I adore NARS shadows, but all I have are bright colours. Time for neutrals
NARS Deep Throat - I got Torrid last time, and it doesn't work on me. DT looks pinker, so we'll see
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick, Rose - I had a few swaps for this fall through recently, it made me want it more. My first BB item ever
Chanel Rouge Coco, Camelia - my first ever Chanel! Holy crap it's expensive
Shiseido eyelash curler - I have the older style, but it tends to miss my outer lashes. This one should do the trick
Bioderma Light moisturizer - this is so nice! I'm buying it after trying a sample, which I rarely do

I had a $5 coupon for the Bioderma, but they said they don't take any coupons at all (what's this BS?), so instead she gave me a bunch of samples, that's what all the little ones are.

Woot for a fun haul!

1674137.JPG

1674138.JPG

HOTasFCUK

Great haul! I wanted to redeem my points this weekend because i heard of the sale but i got too busy! What location did you go to to find NARS? Murale?

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Great haul! I wanted to redeem my points this weekend because i heard of the sale but i got too busy! What location did you go to to find NARS? Murale?

Yes, Murale. None of the SDM's carry NARS or BB, or the Shiseido curler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn0
Nice haul! Can't wait for the Murale store to open up in Edmonton in a couple days.

I'm so happy for you! Murale is the best thing that's ever happened to my Optimum points. Unfortunately mine doesn't carry Dior or Lise Watier, so I do redeem at regular SDM's sometimes too.

Junkie

Great Haul!

I need to save up my points and do a Murale haul sometime as well! I just bought a camera with my bfs points lol!

I'd really have no clue what to get though - maybe the Nars foundation or a YSL lippie. I have a discount there too and never take advantage of it
ssad.gif

Samooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Great Haul!

I need to save up my points and do a Murale haul sometime as well! I just bought a camera with my bfs points lol!

I'd really have no clue what to get though - maybe the Nars foundation or a YSL lippie. I have a discount there too and never take advantage of it
ssad.gif

what is a Murale haul??

StarrySim

Yep, Optimum points are my fave
smiles.gif
I actually LOVE every single thing from this haul, I'm very happy. Deep Throat is gorgeous on me (I got Torrid last time and didn't like it on me), and just having the lipstick in my purse usually makes me feel better any day.