I love a good haul, especially when it's free! And I got my first ever Chanel lippie

LittleMaryJane

NICE haul. Very nice colors
smiles.gif

I'm also interested in what this Murale haul is all about... Is that a store where you can accumulate points.. or..?

imthebeesknees

Wow! First of all, amazing haul!!
smiles.gif
Enjoy!

Second, I didn`t know that Shoppers carried Nars and Bobbie Brown, where do you live?? I am soo jealous, the best brands we have are Benefit and Duwop.

XxXxX

Great haul! I would totally wear all of that, I love shimmer and pink. I have never heard of Murale until now...whatever that place is, it must be awesome to be able to redeem points for that much free makeup or a camera! Is it just in Canada?

buddleia

Whoa. I had no idea that you can use Shopper's Optimum points at Murale. Next time I'm at Shopper's and the cashier asks, "Optimum card?" I'd better say, "No, but sign me up!!" I generally don't like points cards (e.g. airmiles, aeroplan, etc.) because it seems so complicated!

To those who are asking about what Murale is: Yes, it's only based in Canada. It's actually a division of Shopper's Drug Mart (SDM) (which is like an Ulta in the US, I guess!). I haven't been to the Murale here (Toronto) but maybe I should... Hmmm...

This is Murale: Murale.ca - The Murale Story
Here's info about Shopper's Drug Mart Optimum points: Murale.ca - OptimumProgram

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthebeesknees
Wow! First of all, amazing haul!!
smiles.gif
Enjoy!

Second, I didn`t know that Shoppers carried Nars and Bobbie Brown, where do you live?? I am soo jealous, the best brands we have are Benefit and Duwop.

Shopper's doesn't, but Murale does. There are very few Murale storesm check their website www.murale.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddleia
Whoa. I had no idea that you can use Shopper's Optimum points at Murale. Next time I'm at Shopper's and the cashier asks, "Optimum card?" I'd better say, "No, but sign me up!!" I generally don't like points cards (e.g. airmiles, aeroplan, etc.) because it seems so complicated!

I warn you though, you really have to put effort into collecting points. Did you ever notice that shoppers has 20x points days, referral events, coupons for bonus points, etc. etc. You really have to look for the deals and shop when there is a good promotion. If you just buy random stuff at shoppers, you will end up overpaying for most items and will never accumulate enough points. But if you're smart and take the time to shop wisely, it really does add up. I redeemed about $400 worth within the past 12 months or so, and I've spent under $2000.

juicycouture328

Reallyy nice haul! They all look like staples. I love NARS shadows too, you should try Lola Lola its a nice neutral brown. Congrats, its a nice haul!
smiles.gif

StarrySim

Thanks, girls. I really have been enjoying these items. Deep Throat works for me, whereas Torrid really didn't. I ADORE the chanel lipstick, such a gorgeous colour and wears so comfortably. Kalahari is one of my favourite neutrals. I use the eyelash curler more often than my older Shiseido one. It opens wider and catches my outer lashes better. However, I still find that the old one curls better. The Shimmerbrick is sooo pretty, it reminds me of Blonde MSF, which is one of my absolute favourite makeup items. As for the Bioderma, I haven't started on it, I have so many other moisturizers hanging around.

All-in-all, one of my favourite hauls ever
smiles.gif
Ranks right up there with my haul for Dior Night Butterfly, Coquette & Pearl Glow quints, Diorshow Iconic + lipstick kit, and Benefit velvet e/s.