I love my Lash Blast...what should I get next?

justtobenaked

I have tried a few other brands and I always come back to my lash blast mascara...but it seems to go fast! I want to try another brand...any suggestions? Thanks

I love my Last Blast too! I recently tried Bare Escentials Buxom Lash Mascara. It doesn't give me as much volume as the Lash Blast but I love the separation and length it gives my lashes. And it's a rubber brush like the Lash Blast. Hope this helps!

Shypo

I have been using L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen (#680 Blackest Black) and I LOVE IT!!! Really gives both length and volume to my lashes!!!

MzzRach

Some of my drugstore mascara faves:

Max Factor 2000 Calorie
Loreal Voluminous
Maybelline Full & Soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Some of my drugstore mascara faves:

Max Factor 2000 Calorie
Loreal Voluminous
Maybelline Full & Soft

The MAX Factor 2000 Calorie & the CG Lash Blast are the EXACT same mascara, just in different packaging. They're both owned by the same company.

LMD84

i really love the maybelline colloasal mascara - great for making my lashing look super long anf full!

and lash stilletto makes my lashes look really seperated and dramatic.

maybelline mascaras tend to be my fave!

Superkaz

Hell yeah to the Maybelline Colossal!

If you love the lash blast spend your money on another lipstick or shadow
thmbup.gif

lauram

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesecup1908
The MAX Factor 2000 Calorie & the CG Lash Blast are the EXACT same mascara, just in different packaging. They're both owned by the same company.

are the ingredients the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauram
are the ingredients the same?

I'm not sure if the formulas are the same or not, I can't find the ingredients on their actual websites rather than just a blog site. But from all the reviews I've read or seen, the brushes are the same, the packaging is the same, and formula is just based on personal preference.

But I think my next drugstore brand is gonna be the Maybelline Colossal when I run out of CG Last Blast.

xsnowwhite

Quote:

that's interesting that you say that cause for some reason max factor iloved but lash blast(along with every other covergrl product) made my eyes water like crazy!

i really like mayelline lash stiletto . it really doesmake your lashes very long!

L1LMAMAJ

i love my lash blast too. i think u should just stick with that one. why fix it when it's not broken, right?

well if you really want to try a different one, maybelline volume express waterproof is my second favorite. it gives my lashes a nice glossy finish.
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:

are u for real? i absolutely hate the 2000 calorie one. i had that in the normal formula and had the waterproof formula for the lash blast. iono maybe that had something to do with it but i didn't like the mf one.

RedRibbon

The Colossal is good, I team it up with Stiletto but one that outshines both is the Prestige My Biggest Lashes, get it and I assure you that you will like it. After one coat it's nothing to write home about but after two coats it's AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING.

astronaut

MAX Factor 2000 calorie EXTREME is the same as lash blast. Max Factor 2000 calorie is a different mascara.

cupcake_x

Max Factors 2000 Calorie original version
L'Oreal Extra volume collagen mascara

mascara.jpg

Quote:
I'm not sure if the formulas are the same or not, I can't find the ingredients on their actual websites rather than just a blog site. But from all the reviews I've read or seen, the brushes are the same, the packaging is the same, and formula is just based on personal preference.

But I think my next drugstore brand is gonna be the Maybelline Colossal when I run out of CG Last Blast.

There are 3 versions of 2000 Calorie. The one you're talking about, which is the the 2000 calorie Extreme, the original version and the original version with a curved brush. 4 if you count waterproof
tong.gif

Original
2000caloriemascara.jpg

Extreme
2000_Calorie_Extreme_Lash_Plumper_on_White.jpg

Just wanted to point out the difference so there is no confusion.

kabuki_KILLER

I really like the Lash Blast as well. It's amazing in every way. I get them for 2 for 10 bucks at target when they have a sale. I think it's also available in 3-packs at costco. The regular non-waterproof doesn't seem to flake or smudge on me as long as I don't tear up or get allergies. I also like how sturdy the packaging is.

The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was the tube being orange, but I got used to it. At least it's hard to forget your mascara now, right? =D

Another fave of mine is that Revlon one with the double ended wands, the primer and the color-volume. It doesn't give as much volume as the Lash Blast, but it really lengthens a lot better.

Rimmel's Lash Max isn't bad either, but I'm not crazy about the flimsy comb brush, although it works really well until the bristles get bent. It's good for the lower lashes too if you don't want to buy Tiny Sniper or something from Imju.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Has anyone tried the new yellow Lash Blast? I am curious about it, but hope it won't make my lashes crunchy like other CG mascaras.

Latest posts