i need anyone who prays to read this

kradge79

I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. My grandfather also had liver cancer and I know how horrible it can be. Your dad is a lucky guy to have a great daughter like you looking out for him.

kiwicleopatra

I already posted on your lj but the more the merrier.
My grandmother had cancer (Bowel). I've asked everyone I know to send kind wishes your way.

Alexa

oh wow...thank you sooososo much to EVERYONE. i showed my mom the post and she cried. us and i'm sure my whole family all appreciate your kind words <3

user3

I am sorry I am late to post but {{{{{{{Hugs and prayers}}}}}}}}!!!!
aaw2.gif

If you ever need to just rant and get things off your chest to a random person. Just PM I can be on AIM in just a few clicks.
I can also just be a phone call away. I know how sometimes it helps to talk with someone is not connected to the situation.

lillady161

O dear! Im so sorry!!! i hope he gets better soon you are in my prayers!! (if u use a rosary put one by him, i used to have sleeping probs. and to this day i have a rosary under my pillow, my g-pa battled heart problems w/ a rosary i gave him!!) well i hope all is well agian! GOOD LUCK!
ssad.gif

Miss Pumpkin

I'm so sorry o hear this has been such a hard time for you and your family... Be strong beautiful, and millions of hugs for your mum too!

Hawkeye

Wow. I just now meandered in and read this.

I don't even know what to say but I can tell you if your daddy does go on to the next life, he will always be with you. You just won't get to see him, but he'll be there. He'll be there for all your special moments and be with your mom. You won't be alone-ever.

You may feel alone, but believe me when I tell you - you are never alone.

I will pray for this situation, and I will pray for you and your family. This is a scary time, and I will pray for your continued strength. *HUGS*