I never turn down a dare...

aggrolounge

Monique was darin' me to wear my Penelope lipstick.. and meh, I caved, lol.
For some reason I was quite fond of the results. Even went to the grocery store..
Oh and sorry the e/l is wonky central.. the brush was bein' lame :[[[

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

What I remember using?::::

Monistat Anti-Chafe
NC15+Mehron White+Green Pigment
Maybelline Blonde eyebrow pencil
L'oreal De-crease
Mehron clown white pencil
Some greeny-yellow Wild n Crazy e/s.. might be Green Tea? :S
Nyx e/s in Chic.. I think? This stuff sucks :[[[[
Nyx e/s in Lime Juice
Femme-Noir
Carbon
Shroom
Crystal Avalanche
Femme Couture e/l in Black
2000 Calorie Mascara
Nyx blush in Taupe
Nyx blush in Desert Rose
Revlon Colorstay e/l in Black (on lips)
Nyx l/s in Penelope
CG Freshlook Powder translucent fair

jenee.sum

i agree! very edgy and looks great! i think you pulled it off. love the first pic btw. thanks for sharing!

Kiyishima

I deff. love the first pic the most. at first i was like oh goodness, but its really Glam, and not goth, (not bashing btw). Take dares on more often please! Stepping out of your comfort zone can be fun :]

aggrolounge

Thanks everybody!! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
I deff. love the first pic the most. at first i was like oh goodness, but its really Glam, and not goth, (not bashing btw). Take dares on more often please! Stepping out of your comfort zone can be fun :]

Lol, it's funny you say that. I wouldn't really mind if it DID look goth, but yeah, I don't really think it looks that way either. I bet if I play with it with other eyeshadows and blushes it'll look different..
Either way, I'm def gonna do more with dark l/s!! I used to stay away from them because I didn't like the shape of my lips. Eh, well, I guess I'm gettin' accustomed.
yes.gif

urbanD0LL

that is so hot , i wouldnt be able to wear it out ever but i surely give you your respect for that one lol , the whole look looks very beautiful and edgy

fintia

i do not have words... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts