i really need sleep insomnia is getting the best of me...

Pushpa

i finally fell asleep at 4am i was in bed since 12 and i just couldn't sleep
ssad.gif
and i had to get up at 7 three hours of sleep....i need like a couple days to just enter the land of nod... but even at 7 i wanted to do my mu hahaha

and to everyone that wakes up early i haven't woken up that early on a regular basis since highschool hahaha

^^^ my finger looks so short weird hahaha and i need to get my nails done i hate this damn design i have no clue why i agreed to it

^^^me finally home and tired as shit

what i used

FACE: SFF, studio fix reg dusted over

EYES: vex as highlite under brow, venus e/s at the top crease area, contrast e/s in the crease and inner lid, deep truth e/s outer lid, aquadisiac e/s under lashline, prolash mascara...oh yeah hush ccb underneath as base

CHEEKS: nada

LIPS: orchid strate l/s, chromaliving chromeglass ,over

and side note...why is is that the colors alwasy look so less blended when i take a picture that in real life? i know i take them at the end of the day not right after should that matter though? if it still looks fine? oh well

Miss_Behave

wow I wish I would look as amazing as you after 3 hours sleep! you are beautiful and I don't see a blending problem lady
smiles.gif

jess98765

ooohhh that is such a hot look! i'm so jealous you can wear blues like that!!! i wish i could! arghhh

Jennifer Mcfly

Wow, I can't believe the lower liner is aquadisiac?? did I read that right?
It looks awesome! Those colors are gorgeous on you!

Q o B

ooh i luv tha blues. makes me wanna play with them again. i havnt used blue in ages, i think its time to start
greengrin.gif

Pushpa

lol i agree aquadisiac is one weirdo color so diff on everyone i love it but yet to wear it on my lid hahaha it is really bright on me as you can see

thank you ladies and my sis for commenting
winks.gif

iheartmaccosmetics--lol you make me love blues lol

lightnlovly

Fab as always and I actually really like the design on your nails...I always end up with a french manicure and some kind of lil flower design
lol.gif

beautenoir

hey Pushpa...I have insomnia too!...so i work at the Funky Pickle till 3 or 4 in the morning 3 nights a week...if you can't sleep you can come and visit me there anytime!...btw, you don't really need beauty sleep when it's natural like you!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
very very pretty! and you listed what you used! lolz....

lol i did for you and prppygrl you two always on my ass hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
hey Pushpa...I have insomnia too!...so i work at the Funky Pickle till 3 or 4 in the morning 3 nights a week...if you can't sleep you can come and visit me there anytime!...btw, you don't really need beauty sleep when it's natural like you!

which one? i love their pizza and chili peppers hahaha

Peaches

Gorgeous darling!

I know how you feel, I'm tired as too! I went to Snoop Dogg concert last night and I've only had a few hours sleep.

How did you apply the aquadisiac? It looks so perfect. <3