i really need sleep insomnia is getting the best of me...

Pushpa

snoop dogg is the shit i miss his older style lol he looks like a younger version of my dad

i use a 266 or a 213 brush i load up the brush and draw....the 266 is better for a deep line

fairytale22

Sooo pretty! And cute nails!
greengrin.gif

Patricia

it happens the same to me, whenever i try to take pics of my makeup it either looks washed out or unblended... it looks perfect in real life and then looks horrible in pics
ssad.gif
i guess i need to improve my photographing skills
ssad.gif

x-bebe

Holy! Your complexion is FLAWLESS! I need to get some SFF! I only have reg SF right now! Gorgeous =)

Peaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
snoop dogg is the shit i miss his older style lol he looks like a younger version of my dad

i use a 266 or a 213 brush i load up the brush and draw....the 266 is better for a deep line

Thanks Doll!

Haha snoop's dad was dancing on stage the whole night he kept laughing when he saw that I was giggling cos he was such a funny old man.

Pushpa

fotd back from the dead lol

thanks ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bebe
Holy! Your complexion is FLAWLESS! I need to get some SFF! I only have reg SF right now! Gorgeous =)

well i also like to junk on foundation and i know lots of ppl don't like that i dust reg sf over sff
lol.gif

ashley_v85

Beautiful! I really love the color you used underneath. It really adds something to the look and makes your eyes pop. I like it a ton.

And I feel you on the insomnia thing! Welcome to my world, haha.

prppygrl69

You know,i bought aquadisiac cuz of you!I still have to try it cuz i'ma skeered of it just like i was with freshwater
rofl.gif

Anyways i like the blues on ya!