i saw all the lingerie stuff :)

lah_knee

ya at work, i had enough time today to go in the stock room to open up boxes and check it all out. its quite PRETTY!!! the eyeshadows might disappoint some of you though. they are pretty dull or similar to other colors. the only one i liked was PINK SLIP. its light pinky color with golden shine to it. not frosty, its satiny lookin. the best lipglass was OF CORSET imo... negligee looked a lottt like oi oi oi... the best lipsticks were PINK MARIBU which is a gorgeous not too bright or dark pinky mauve. and LA-DI-BRA which was a gorgeous neutral! BOTH new PIGMENTS are worth getting! sooo pretty. and last but not least the skinfinishes are to DIE for!!! esp esp esp PETTICOAT! dont pass up on this collection. theres def some stuff worth getting that is unique
smiles.gif
i cant wait for my gratis <3

veilchen

I'm really envious ;-) and can hardly wait till these come out *sigh* ... Thanks a lot for sharing what you saw!!

Joke

Thanks for sharing!
I really hope the e/s don't disappoint me, the eyes of the promo girl seem so nice!

Patricia

i think i need all the lipsticks except the Push Plum one, the skinfinishes and maybe a lipglass or a couple of eyeshadows... OH GOD I can't afford all that
ssad.gif

anyway, according to the descriptions, Sunday Best sounds a lot like Nylon, mmmm Flirty Number could be like Smut? and Taupless remind me of a duller Beautiful Iris... so maybe I don't need them heh

I can't wait to hear reviews and see pics of this colection!!!

foreveratorifan

Ok, I saw them at the MAC counter I work at yesterday and they are lovely.

The skinfinishes are very pretty, but not extraordinary...IMO...they are quite similar to things already been put out. However, the darker one (Naked You) would make a GREAT bronzer..pretty much like golden bronze...only with some of that special skinfinish pizazz to it! The other one (Petty Coat) is a pinky bronzey color....

The eyeshadows to be honest, did nothing for me. They were lovely colors but nothing I'd be interested in buying. A bit boring...but yet pretty (if that makes any sense at all guys?).

The pigments are awesome. The Lovely Lily is a MUST HAVE! I'm going to be getting that one for sure...so lovely and intense...and I had wanted Goldenaire, but to me it's very similar to Deckchair...jsut a TAD bit different...if you already have Deckchair and are on a budget (like myself) you may want to skip this one, or just get a sample of it...again its lovely but way similar to Deckchair

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
Ok, I saw them at the MAC counter I work at yesterday and they are lovely.

The skinfinishes are very pretty, but not extraordinary...IMO...they are quite similar to things already been put out. However, the darker one (Naked You) would make a GREAT bronzer..pretty much like golden bronze...only with some of that special skinfinish pizazz to it! The other one (Petty Coat) is a pinky bronzey color....

The eyeshadows to be honest, did nothing for me. They were lovely colors but nothing I'd be interested in buying. A bit boring...but yet pretty (if that makes any sense at all guys?).

The pigments are awesome. The Lovely Lily is a MUST HAVE! I'm going to be getting that one for sure...so lovely and intense...and I had wanted Goldenaire, but to me it's very similar to Deckchair...jsut a TAD bit different...if you already have Deckchair and are on a budget (like myself) you may want to skip this one, or just get a sample of it...again its lovely but way similar to Deckchair

What day are you working the event there? It'd be cool to meet a specktra-er
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

I'm so confused about this collection! I would like to know what's the texture for the pigments, fine and pigmented like Golden Olive... or chunky like Provence, White Gold?

What was the tiny difference between Deckchair and Goldenaire? Darker? More pigmented? More golden?

Naked You was described as a lighter Shimpagne, but here Foreveratorinafan said it can be used as a bronzer? So it's darker finally? Would you say it's golden like Laguna (Nars Bronzer), more cool toned than So Ceylon?

Now, Pink Maribu.. (Sorry for all the questions
ssad.gif
) Would you say it's dark like Bombshell, or it's a pale pink?

When you say that La-Di-Bra is a good nude, is it similar to Flutterby, Hug Me, anything else?

Thanks you guys (Lah_Knee and Foreveratorifan) for all the news.
th_worship.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I'm so confused about this collection! I would like to know what's the texture for the pigments, fine and pigmented like Golden Olive... or chunky like Provence, White Gold?

What was the tiny difference between Deckchair and Goldenaire? Darker? More pigmented? More golden?

Naked You was described as a lighter Shimpagne, but here Foreveratorinafan said it can be used as a bronzer? So it's darker finally? Would you say it's golden like Laguna (Nars Bronzer), more cool toned than So Ceylon?

Now, Pink Maribu.. (Sorry for all the questions
ssad.gif
) Would you say it's dark like Bombshell, or it's a pale pink?

When you say that La-Di-Bra is a good nude, is it similar to Flutterby, Hug Me, anything else?

Thanks you guys (Lah_Knee and Foreveratorifan) for all the news.
th_worship.gif

I think Naked You is darker than Shimpagne. I remember someone saying it was lighter but every picture I have seen of it shows quite the contrary. And it appears to be cooler in tone, like So Ceylon. I do think it would be a good bronzer. Something more subtle than a Deposit or Metal Rock.

MACgirl

im gettin

budior hues (from a macy's)
goldeniar pig.
lovely lily pig.
petticoat msf
naked you msf
pink maribu l/s

thats all that really interests me, maybemight fall in love with pink slip e/s as it was described as satiny!

michelle :)

when does this stuff hit counters? officially? im definitely going to have to go to the counters after work today - oh man!

Sushi_Flower

Stop it stop it stop it! I will only get MSFs and Pigment(s) if i like them. MSFs seems like a definet though. Other stuff i'm not sure about, i'm feeling quite against small LE stuff as i hate having something which i'm scared of running out of or getting stressed finding replacements.

Having said that..i might just go crazy if i love the stuff.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle :)
when does this stuff hit counters? officially? im definitely going to have to go to the counters after work today - oh man!

12/26

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Stop it stop it stop it! I will only get MSFs and Pigment(s) if i like them. MSFs seems like a definet though. Other stuff i'm not sure about, i'm feeling quite against small LE stuff as i hate having something which i'm scared of running out of or getting stressed finding replacements.

Having said that..i might just go crazy if i love the stuff.

Ditto. I deteste LE stuff...it's broken my heart that I can't get another pecious Pollen. Ever.
ssad.gif