i saw all the lingerie stuff :)

lah_knee

mmk to answer some questions here...

pink maribu actually isnt THAT dark. the picture in that listing has a shadow in it making it look more like plum dandy or somethin. but its more pinky than plum.

goldenaire looks a bit more golden tan than deckchair which is more peachy frost.

sunday best isnt like nylon at all... its more pinky toned not yellow toned but eh its not unique at all.

flirty number is more of a dirty purple/plum. literally.

and taupless looks pretty and glittery lilac but its a LUSTRE. enough said. haha

and the pigments have the same texture as the last d'bohemia ones (deckchair and coco)

naked you def looks darker than shimpagne

and finally la-di-bra is neutral but has a bit of coral to it. so its not completely nude. and its got a pearl to it so its not a flat color.

midnightlouise

Thanks alot for all the descriptions! Everything sounds great!
greengrin.gif

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
What day are you working the event there? It'd be cool to meet a specktra-er
smiles.gif

what's your name babe? EDIT: nevermind, its Tracie....do you have an appt made already? i can check the books....

i dont know what i'm working for it yet! i freelance and am oncall (so right now I'm working quite a bit over the holiday hours!) but I haven't yet asked about my hours for the Lingerie collection yet....

But I think we are doing LOTS of appointments, so I'll bet I'll be working some at least! I usually work weekends of events...so Thurs-Sat for sure...

i will check tomorrow on it and let you know!
smiles.gif

shabdebaz

I got a sample of the goldenaire pigment at my training and it is soooo gorgeous. I'm tempted to wear it to work already but I have to wait 'til Lingerie comes out!

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doloreshaze
I have a question too!

Could you compare Lovely Lily to Kitschmas?

SOOOO freaking different! I have Kitschmas finally from that pigment set, and after looking at Lovely Lily when at work, it's a MUST HAVE piggie...trust me!
smiles.gif
VERY different Lovely Lily is VERY lilacy colored and has quite a bit of color depth to it...and is shimmery...

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
Will the pigments be sold only at MAC stores or at counters as well (like in Macy's, etc.)?

well I know my counter will be selling the pigments, so my guess is most counters will have them too.

foreveratorifan

Tracie: here's the hours I'm scheduled for:

Dec 17th 1pm-10pm
Dec 19th 3:30pm-9:30pm
Dec 22nd 1pm-10pm
Dec 24 11-5pm
Dec 26 11:30-8:30pm
Dec 30 2:30pm-8:30pm
Dec 31 11-5pm

anyone else in the Des Moines area on here, please feel free to stop by and see me and my other MUA's!! We have loads of fun and love helping people!
smiles.gif

legaleagle

Just made

my appointment today with my fave MAC MA. I want one of the MSFs, probably one of the piggies and one lipglass. That would be enough for me- with 2 kids, these end of the year collections are always hard because most of my money has gone to Santa.

canadiangirl_1117

*happy dance* Hubs agreed to put the $$ he was going to spend on the rest of my Christmas gift toward my Lingerie stuff *happy dance*

I'm all about Petticoat. And Lovely Lily.
eyelove.gif

supko

OK, the lemming for Naked You MSF is now absolutely ROARING.

Thanks for the descriptions! and for killing my La-di-Bra lemming. Anything with coral ends up clownish on me!