..:: I survived my MAC makeover ::..

Miss_Behave

ok at first I have to say: I look awful in blue eyeshadow! I always feel like a clown with it.
So I went to my first MAC makeover today and the MA asked me what kind of style she should do on me and I told her whatever she liked and that she can go wild, and of course she picked a blue e/s!! I told her that I hate blue e/s but I really wanna see if she can make it work
smiles.gif

so here is my makeover. actually I still feel a bit clownish because I believe blues are just clashing with my hair, but somehow I kind of like it
smiles.gif

oh and she had a special style of applying the color I never thought of putting the e/s up to the inner corner and I don't really know if I like it.

so tell me what you think ladys and be honest, I really need your opinnion! yay or nay?

MAC2.jpg

MAC5.jpg

MAC4.jpg

oh and she used studio fix NC15 that's why I look so orange
ssad.gif

rule, jewel blue, mylar and blacktrax on lid
sincere on cheeks
and O l/s

thanks everybody who recommened O, I love it!

kimmy

i knew o would look amazing on you! i like the blue, too
smiles.gif
gorgeous look for a gorgeous girl!

tracie

I think the combination is nice, the lipstick is really flattering..but i'm not sure if I really like the shape.

user3

Please don't hate me but I have to be honest I don't really like that blush on you. Besides that it all looks great!

jess98765

gotta agree with 'nessa there...no really feeling the blush.... i do however love your brows, and eyes!!

brandi

i LIKE it.... it's idk i think your hair... but everything is all good... but your face does look a tad bit orange.... but to tell you the truth i really really like the BLUE e/s i'm a fan of all the brights! LOLZ....

Miss_Behave

thanks ladys!! I really appreciate your criticism, and of course your compliments.

after staring in the mirror for the past 3 hours I really think that I should stay away from blues, they kind of make me look sick and drag-ish and I'm not feeling the shape at all, or maybe it's just the shape in combination with the color. anyway, it was nice to try something new even thou it didn't really work out for me. ok, I'm off to wash that tropical fish face away now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Please don't hate me but I have to be honest I don't really like that blush on you. Besides that it all looks great!

I could never hate you my dear!
smiles.gif

user79

I'm not sure, it's hard to say because I think the lighting on the photo doesn't give us an accurate idea of what it really looks like on you. I really do like that lip colour on you, but honestly, I'm not too crazy about the rest. The blue could work, but I dont like colour the MA combined it with. I like the eyeliner too, it makes your eyes pop.

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm not sure, it's hard to say because I think the lighting on the photo doesn't give us an accurate idea of what it really looks like on you. I really do like that lip colour on you, but honestly, I'm not too crazy about the rest. The blue could work, but I dont like colour the MA combined it with. I like the eyeliner too, it makes your eyes pop.

thanks dear. to be honest: the pics look better than IRL
ssad.gif
I'm incredibly pale and the blue is really bright, it just looks wrong somehow and the eyeliner looks great in the pic but believe me you don't wanna see it IRL, the right side is twice as thick as the left
smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i knew o would look amazing on you! i like the blue, too
smiles.gif
gorgeous look for a gorgeous girl!

yes you were right! I LOVE that lipstick! it's so special at it doesn't clash with may hair for a change
smiles.gif

user4

i'm also with nessa... the blush isnt exactly my fave thing but i dont hate it... i really love the lips though!!! and the blue on the eyes actually looks nice, very UNclownish!!! lol

depecher

I love the blue on you. The blue that was used is a bright one. I have it myself and it scares me. Today was the first day I've ever used it and I've had it almost a year. Have you thought about trying Moon's Reflection? It is a light blue and may be easier for you to get into blues. I personally would start off easy and then try the bold, but then I am a big chicken!
winks.gif

1MaCaDDicT

i like the colors, but honestly not the shape. she def could have had more fun with you since you said do whatever... the l/s is perfect, blush is not that bad, i def would have done something different, but all-in-all pretty decent job
smiles.gif

Latest posts