..:: I survived my MAC makeover ::..

poppy z

For me, you can wear blue makeup but I don't like how the MA put it on your eyes (to the top). And you look a little bit orange too(you come from holiday??? :))) I prefer you in green. Don't you never test purple colors? Bye

-x-buttercup-x-

I love it, the blush, the blue, the lips are all great, and you have gorge eyebrows! But I'm not a fan of the shape like a few other people have said, or it may be the colour she paired the blue with, I'm not sure. But on a whole its gorge!

Ambi

The shape looks really good on you but I'm not a fan of blues either, but you look like a doll
smiles.gif

Isis

Your hair is always so beautiful! And I love the lips!
But on to the rest...
I agree with a few other girls here, I don't like how the MA did it. I do think that redheads can totally get away with wearing blue e.s., you just have be careful with how it's applied and to pick the right shades.

Glitziegal

Hi. Firstly your hair is beautiful. It is so vibrant and suits you perfectly.
I quite like the make-up, but somehow the blue makes you look older (as in a bit dated) I like the shape she created but I prefer how you do it yourself tbh.
Loving the lipstick though it looks fantastic on you.

Jennifer Mcfly

I have to agree, I'm not a fan of this look overall. The lips are gorgeous!! I think you can get away w/ blue, but not how she did it. I don't like the shape she created on your eyes. But I think the blue could work, maybe as a liner or maybe some deep blues like deep truth...

Beautiful1

I Really Like The Colors That She Used But I Think That She Limited Your Eye Make~up (I See Were She Was Trying To Go With The Blue Too). You Have Such Extroadinary Eyes That She Could Have Totally Rocked This Out. Because Your Hair Is So Fabulous Maybe She Was Trying To Not Have Your Make~up Compete (I Don't Know I Am Just Guessing Here) But Because Your Hair Is Fab So Should Your Make~up Be Also!
wavey.gif

amandamakeup

I like the makeup. Im pretty sure you can wear blues, the only thing, is to maybe make like a nice blue smokey eye. It is a good job, it just should have maybe been blended a bit more under the brows.
Can I ask you what you dye your hair with? I have been looking for a color like that forever!! Does it last long?? I have a red a little lighter than yours now, and I can never keep it in my hair!

Shawna

Gahh! You have the most gorgeous hair ever! And I love O on you. As for the blue, I don't like where she placed it, but I could totally see that colour on you as a liner. I think it wouldn't be so much that way and the pop of colour would look fantastic
smiles.gif

Wattage

I agree about the shape! I dunno... it looks nice when you are looking down but straight on it looks like the MA smeared blue e/s on your brow bone in one spot - weird.
I agree with you too that the blue is a little overwhleming with your hair and face. I do however LOVE the neutral on your lids and your lips looks yummy!

smiles.gif

mouthygirl95820

i think it looks beautiful blue looks beautiful on u to me.i think maybe what throwin people off might be the color of ur hair?

circusflavouredgum

You know I think you yourself are such a pretty lady, gorgeous hair and very nice features.

This shadow, I don't like the tones in it.The lips look great and the blush is ok, just not with that colour eyeshadow. I think you could do a dark purpley blue, or a deep blue with no green tones. I agree the way she did the shape is awkward. I would love to get ahold of your face!

Other than that you are beautiful!

Miss_Behave

first of all: thank you all so much for your opinions!! What would I do without all you lovely specktra ladys!? since all of my friends aren't into make-up at all, it's great that I can count on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamakeup
Can I ask you what you dye your hair with? I have been looking for a color like that forever!! Does it last long?? I have a red a little lighter than yours now, and I can never keep it in my hair!

sure! my hairdresser uses L'oreal Margicontrast in red and I use Directions in Pillarbox red about every 6 weeks. Red is a pain in the ass, but I can highly recommend Revlon nutri color care! I use fire and it keeps the red brilliant and it's a mask at the same time, saves me another 3-4 weeks before I have to dye it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusflavouredgum
You know I think you yourself are such a pretty lady, gorgeous hair and very nice features.

This shadow, I don't like the tones in it.The lips look great and the blush is ok, just not with that colour eyeshadow. I think you could do a dark purpley blue, or a deep blue with no green tones. I agree the way she did the shape is awkward. I would love to get ahold of your face!

Other than that you are beautiful!

lady, I wish I could get hold of your hands!! You are so talented and I would love to see what you do with my face
smiles.gif
well, if I'll ever come over be sure that you hear from me!