})i({ Teals

ri0tdorque

*bows*

this is one of the most beautiful things hands down i've seen lately. my god i only dream of getting my eyes to look like that it's just stunning.

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
*bows*

this is one of the most beautiful things hands down i've seen lately. my god i only dream of getting my eyes to look like that it's just stunning.

Awww thanks so much! Practice practice practice! Is what I do constantly lol
yes.gif

ri0tdorque

I went to go look up Stormwatch and could not find it in the shadows is it a special edition? Either way it looks freaking just wonderful I'm trying to think of what I have currently that I could at least do something similar just to try. If ever you feel up to doing a tutorial for this look let me know because I'd love to see how it's done.

Debbie

Beautiful...lol..I loveee blue. You should really give Blue Calm a try (I'm the unofficial spokesperson for that e/s =P

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
I went to go look up Stormwatch and could not find it in the shadows is it a special edition? Either way it looks freaking just wonderful I'm trying to think of what I have currently that I could at least do something similar just to try. If ever you feel up to doing a tutorial for this look let me know because I'd love to see how it's done.

Ya stormwatch is from the Blue Storm collection. I don't have anything similar so I can't think of anything off hand. But if I can figure out a dupe I will let u know. And I just might do a youtube tutorial on it soon.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
Beautiful...lol..I loveee blue. You should really give Blue Calm a try (I'm the unofficial spokesperson for that e/s =P

Ooooo I will definitely give Blue Calm a try. As soon as I get it hehe. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delidee32
Looks stunning, can you tell me where you placed the colors?

Aquadisiac all over the lid. Electric Eel on the outer 1/3 corner. And stormwatch in the crease to create some depth to the teals. And blend your life away lol. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
lalala looooves it! heehee.

if you don't mind me asking, what brushes did you use?

The 242 to cover the lid with aquadisiac, the 219 for Electric Eel in the outer corner and to place Stormwatch in the crease. Then I used the 217 to blend, and added more stormwatch with it as needed.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasti_Butterfly
The 242 to cover the lid with aquadisiac, the 219 for Electric Eel in the outer corner and to place Stormwatch in the crease. Then I used the 217 to blend, and added more stormwatch with it as needed.

soooo... lol i couldn't wait to find out what brushes u used, and tried to copy u yesterday. let's just say now that i know what brushes you used... um.. i'm going shopping asap! oops!

blush-anim-cl.gif

Latest posts