i wanna smell like a baby

Beauty Marked

i achieve the smell by putting on baby lotion...but is there a perfume that will achieve the same smell?...does LOVES BABY SOFT smell like a soft baby?
my older cousin has 2 babies and she always smells like one but i swear she uses something other than the lotion...and she's the type of person that wont tell u because she doesnt want u to smell as good as her..so any help out there?
wavey.gif

Cera

Dior's Pure Poison smells very powderish and reminds me a lot of babies or the old lady smell. But it's quite strong.

lovejam

Actually, I believe Johnson & Johnson (or Baby Magic, or one of those other baby-stuff companies) started making a baby perfume. It's sold at grocery and drug stores everywhere, from what I can tell. I see it everywhere, but I haven't gotten it yet. It's only a few bucks, so you might want to give it a try.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff
Philosophy Baby Grace smells of babies, its gorgeous
smiles.gif

I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!! I love Baby Grace! The only problem I have is that it doesn't stay on. The scent faded really quickly on me. I got the perfume solid and had to take it back cuz, literally, 15 minutes after I had put in on it was *poof* gone.

Also Bath and Body Works has a scent called Cotton Blossom that is light and powdery but not Baby Powder really. It's like you're running through a cotton field....LOL....I don't know.

Janelleleo

Mustela has a perfume that is very much a baby scent. And any of the Bvlgari children's scents might work too.

belldandy13

i'm not sure what the lotion smells like but burberry makes a toilette spray for babies and it smells really nice like baby powder!

Khalia25

Kenzo makes a scent called "Flowers" that smells baby powdery to me. When I first tested the scent at the Duty Free store at the airport in Japan, it didn't smell powdery. When I got home, to Texas, the powder smell was in full effect! Maybe it was something about the air in Japan...LOL.

And I love baby powder smell, too. It's so clean, fresh and innocent smelling. I'm going to have to try some of the scents that were recommended!!! Oh, and if anyone else is a fan of the *clean* smell, D'Lish makes a perfume/toilette called.....CLEAN. It's one of my favorite scents...!

Kuuipo

Calgon's mmmmmmarshmallows lotion,cream and spray. Nothing smells like this on earth. If there was a hellokittyheaven,this would be the smell....it smells babypink,not cloying,not too sweet either. Innocent and sexy.

ndn-ista

I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!! I love Baby Grace! The only problem I have is that it doesn't stay on. The scent faded really quickly on me. I got the perfume solid and had to take it back cuz, literally, 15 minutes after I had put in on it was *poof* gone.

Hi, omg I have the same problem with Philosophy perfumes. I got the Amazing Grace, which I love love love, but after 15 mins, I can't smell anything. They also have perfume oil, which is supposed to be alot stronger. I'm going to have to try that out!