i wanna smell like a baby

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Johnson's do a wide range of baby colognes!!! My mum uses them,lol. Smells just like babas =)

I have heard this. I can't find them anywhere, though.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!! I love Baby Grace! The only problem I have is that it doesn't stay on. The scent faded really quickly on me. I got the perfume solid and had to take it back cuz, literally, 15 minutes after I had put in on it was *poof* gone.

Hi, omg I have the same problem with Philosophy perfumes. I got the Amazing Grace, which I love love love, but after 15 mins, I can't smell anything. They also have perfume oil, which is supposed to be alot stronger. I'm going to have to try that out!

I have the perfume oil. It is MUCH better. The scent really does linger. I have found that throughout the day I get random whiffs of the scent. It's nice and unexpected. I like it alot. Just be sure to put it on your pulse points. I put it on the inside of my elbows and between my breasts.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Marked
i achieve the smell by putting on baby lotion...but is there a perfume that will achieve the same smell?...does LOVES BABY SOFT smell like a soft baby?
my older cousin has 2 babies and she always smells like one but i swear she uses something other than the lotion...and she's the type of person that wont tell u because she doesnt want u to smell as good as her..so any help out there?
wavey.gif

Love's Baby Soft was the first fragrance I ever wore (I was about 10...it was a LOOOOONG time ago!). It doesn't quite smell like babies, but it is very soft and nice.

Clean Baby Girl (I smelled it at Ulta) DOES smell like babies. You can also try a baby cologne called Royal Violets. You can get it at most drugstores or supermarkets in the baby aisle. A lot of people put it on their babies' heads...if it is one fragrance that reminds me of babies (I used to use it on my sons when they were little), it's that one.

liv

Burt's Bees Baby Bee line (lotion, baby powder, oil, I'm not sure what all they make in this scent but I love the lotion and powder)

Philosophy's Baby Grace is really nice...for about ten minutes, and then *poof* it's gone. They realy need to work on making the lasting power better. I know it's not meant to be a strong scent, but I could stick my nose right to my wrist and smell nothing. Sigh.

Nox

Baby Magic Lotion is quite a lot stronger than Johnson & Johnson's Baby Lotion. I would say it is a noticeable difference.

Also, if you wear deodorant, try something that is "Powder Fresh" scented. I think Secret or Degree has a scent like that.

And then top it off with something from Bath & Body Works. There is a new scent out called "Cotton Breeze", or something similar. Get the 'eau de toilette' perfume spray instead of the body splash. The scent is truer and it lasts much longer.

That will definitely give you the scent you want.

Hope that helps!

DeSerT*RoSe

there's this perfume "amber rose by jean-charles broseau"

it's soooooooooooooo powdery .. clean ... fresh .. relaxing .. oh i just love it and it smells like baby smell!! hehe i think u should try it
smiles.gif

theres a perfume which is very nice and kinda powdery but not a very baby smell it's narciso rodriguez am sure u know it its really nice relaxing scent .. any thing with musk is a baby scent i guess ... oh yeah there's musk from the body shop and musk too they smell like baby !!
smiles.gif