I was a good girl today....

enigmaticpheo

beautiful look!! I am so envious of your awesome eyes. I think your brows look awesome; it all depends on what kind of look you're going for! With your awesome bone structure you can rock both the bold brow and the soft brow, so I think it's really whatever you prefer.
smiles.gif
The only difference transitioning to a softer brow is to use a small, soft brush and apply a taupe e/s to your brows and voila! Instantly softer.
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

Thanks so much everyone for the incredibly awesome comments. You are all superfabulous and you make me feel fantastic and all blushy
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Yeah, that's happened to me too :lol
What about MACs eyebrow pencil in Spiked?

That is what I am using right now.. I am pretty sure (the name has rubbed off lol .. I am goign to try Stud next time I get out to the store. It is a blackened brown so I think it won't be so warm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
I think you just need an ashy dark brown. You brows actually don't even look black, they look dark ash brown, and I think thats why it seems too harsh too u. So a blackish brown would probaly be perfect.

You still look way beautiful though
smiles.gif

Thank you!! Definitely goind to try something more ashy or blackened and less of a warm brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Brows are always tricky. I always think mine look off but that is because I am not used to them filled in either, haha.

You look beautiful
smiles.gif

Thank you! <3 It definitely is taking some getting used to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
beautiful look!! I am so envious of your awesome eyes. I think your brows look awesome; it all depends on what kind of look you're going for! With your awesome bone structure you can rock both the bold brow and the soft brow, so I think it's really whatever you prefer.
smiles.gif
The only difference transitioning to a softer brow is to use a small, soft brush and apply a taupe e/s to your brows and voila! Instantly softer.
smiles.gif

Thank you so much <3 !!!

freaksinunif0rm

You look lovely!

I know what you mean about eyebrows (yours look fine, by the way). I used to fill them in with brun, but it looked to dark, and most lighter colors were to brown...I just gave up.

Latest posts