I will loose my job...

Willa

What great news Susanne!!!

Congrats
smiles.gif

amber_j

Urgh, I'm coming to the thread so late! Sorry sweetheart
th_hug.gif
Glad to hear you've been given an opportunity to stay at the school for another year. Even though it's not full time at least you have more job security. And maybe this will give you time to do whatever wonderful thing the Fates are preparing for you in the wings...
thmbup.gif

MzzRach

I know this will all work out for you Susanne. I am sure your school values you highly and they will find a way to get you back up to the full time status you need.

th_hug.gif
th_kiss.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I know this will all work out for you Susanne. I am sure your school values you highly and they will find a way to get you back up to the full time status you need.

th_hug.gif
th_kiss.gif

Rachel, my boss told me last week he would see good chances for me to get a full-time job next year again
smiles.gif

th_hug.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Rachel, my boss told me last week he would see good chances for me to get a full-time job next year again
smiles.gif

th_hug.gif

Yay! That's great news! I am happy for you
choochoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
smiles.gif

th_hug.gif

thmbup.gif
fingers crossed for you!

atwingirl

Susanne-I am sorry to hear about your bad news. You create such a positive energy and are so helpful to others here on this site. I believe that when this type of person consistently puts themselves out there, good things will come back to them. Take some important time to grieve and feel sad, then plan your next move. You have a huge support system here to help you through this tough time. Hang in there!

Hearing about newest development...Congratulations!

pink_lily82

Yay, congrats on the news! I was able to find get a job as well (finally!) so I definitely think that things work themselves out. Positive energy always gravitates towards the right people
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_lily82
Yay, congrats on the news! I was able to find get a job as well (finally!) so I definitely think that things work themselves out. Positive energy always gravitates towards the right people
yes.gif

I am glad you have a job now as well
th_hug.gif