i wish i had

Pinklady77

^Marilyn Monroe would only wear a size 6/8 today. I don't really consider that being a "bigger girl."

Dark_Phoenix

Lily Pulitzer dresses with a larger bust!! 32D, 25 waist... none of her dresses fit me.

Same applies for blouses, if I buy them too small they open up. If they're too big, they make me look a 12 yr old boy. I wish they had them with larger busts and then small waists...

Oh, and a nice dark green miltary style messanger bag that's big enough for my AP Lit textbook.

Miss Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinklady77
^Marilyn Monroe would only wear a size 6/8 today. I don't really consider that being a "bigger girl."

I would have thought she was a bit bigger than that? She had a lovely figure, I'm jealous!

wind47.jpg

Marilyn-Monroe-Poster-Card-C10204228.jpeg

bubbles81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jo
Thats what I would like, one of those 50's style swimsuits, their so cute

I would like one os those too
smiles.gif

Beauty Mark

Marilyn's clothes size is kind of unknown. www.snopes.com has a great article on it; basically, sizes are different now than then and her clothes were custom-made or tailored to her figure.

I wish I had:
-Wedge platform shoes in a neutral color (essentially pinks or reds or something like that). I don't care what style really.
-Long, cardigan coats that aren't going to break the bank. I don't care how unfashionable they are, they're warm.
-Cute shoes that fit. I wear between a 3.5 little girls to 5, and it's difficult to find cute shoes in a size that fits
-Good, inexpensive cotton tank tops without those shelf-bras. Shelf bras do not provide support for my breasts, wearing a bra underneath either presses my breasts strangely or reveal bra, and cutting those things out can be next to impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinklady77

Actually i've heard that she wore what would be a size 2/4 today!