I would be in love with this brand if it weren't for...

Hessah

smiles.gif

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
It's not just you, but if they didn't have the rubberized packaging, there is a higher probability that your product would crack. Since they are more pigmented, there are fewer binders so they aren't has hard/stable as other powder products. It's rubberized for a reason.

finally, an answer to my question of why is it so rubbery! its good for me though, im a very clumsy person!

anyways, back to the topic..

i would be IN LOVE with Benefit if some of their products were easier to work with! for example, benetint dries way too quickly for me (but i love love LOVE the lip bbalm for the perfect red stained lip!)..also, their blushes and i do not have a good relationship. nice scent for the peach blush, but absolutely zilch color payoff!

NoAddedSugar

I would be in love with Anna Sui if it were easier to get hold of and had a larger colour range in all products

I would be in love with Nars if they had tons more e/s singles and were smaller/round instead of square

I would be in love with PX if they didn't change their line every five minutes

Dark_Phoenix

Shiseido... all their products, including my HG foundation stick, smell like perfume. I mean the fragrance fades after awhile but it's a little annoying.
Chanel for the same reason, except the fragrance doesn't fade.