Icon and more MAC haul

Holly

Yet another haul from me!

wewthaul.jpg

From Icon, I got BodyMind Lipglass (my first lipglass!) Legendary Femme Lipstick, Screenqueen Lipstick, and the 169 Brush!

And then because I couldn't resist, I got: Golden Lemon Pigment, Blue Brown Pigment (I know a ton of you hate it, but I absolutely love it! I used to have this pigment that Physicians Formula made and it looked the EXACT same, but I ran out a long time ago, and they stopped making it) and then Pink Bronze Pigment!

Okay! No more hauls for me for a while
rofl.gif

juli

woooo picturesss
smiles.gif

Very nice haul! so thats how the new brush looks like... sorta had a diff. image in mind. I love the lippies! Look so nice with all that special print around it!

I've also ordered Bodymind lg. How do you like it?

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
woooo picturesss
smiles.gif

Very nice haul! so thats how the new brush looks like... sorta had a diff. image in mind. I love the lippies! Look so nice with all that special print around it!

I've also ordered Bodymind lg. How do you like it?

I really like bodymind
smiles.gif
Its a bit stickier than I expected, if you know what I mean, but its a really pretty light colour! I find it looks exactly like Screenqueen on me actually, but it just has a bit more lustre to it.

Oh and here's a better picture of my 169, I just had it on its side on the other picture, which is why it looked kinda funny
smiles.gif

brush.jpg

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Angel
Great haul!!! Enjoy!

Thanks! I'm definitely enjoying it all
smiles.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth564
That is a great haul! You should post swatches of the lipsticks and lipglass.

Swatches are on their way to the Swatch forum
smiles.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
enjoy your goodies!

Im definitely lovin it all!

ginger9

congrats on your 1st lipglass, I just got my 1st too today...they are tacky aren't they? I've only worn lustreglasses so I will have to get used them
smiles.gif

Awesome brush and pigments btw
graucho.gif

Latest posts