Icon Collection is up!

MAC_Whore

Yeah, usually it's up in the afternoon. No complaints!
smiles.gif

TM26

What a great way to start a morning! Even though I am not ordering on line it helps me make up my list for Thursday. I am thinking the Adventuresome lipglass, the peaceful beauty powder and the 223 brush

Winthrop44

I ended up with 2 of the l/s and 2 of the l/g plus the 223 brush. Can't wait to see swatches of the things I didn't get since I wouldn't exactly mind going back for more!
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

:O OH MY .. Ok I think the quads are boooty-ful!!!!!!!!!!!! CHA-CHING I just dropped some $$$$$$$ I love all the lipsticks!!! & the Goddess Blush..
smiles.gif

MacMonster

OH NO A NEW THING ALREADY.

They're not wasting any time! hehe I am sad cause now I want the new lashes, Bodymind, and sultress eyes! ahh I hate them coming out with stuff when I am broke : (

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
There's also a couple of looks to go with the collection on the website! Sweet!

oooh, and guess who has the only colour printer in the office at her desk?

greengrin.gif

i can't wait to try these... (yeah, i know, order them, but i'm strictly a try-before-i-buy kinda gal!)

Holly

Is it out only in pro stores, or in freestanding ones too today, or will it come out in a couple days at the other stores?! Ahh I wanna get stuff, but I work today! *crosses her fingers it's not out yet*

rouquinne

it will be available at all stores and counters - because i'm getting mine at The Bay in London on Thursday.

Sti43

Ahhhh. I'm going to call the freestanding store near me and see if it's out yet there. I hope!!