Icon Collection is up!

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
I was wondering this too.

Me, too. I love the tiger-print compact, but don't know what I'd do with tinted powder when I already have MSF's, blusher, powder & whatnot.

What might have been cool is if they also had one with a sort of bronzey shade.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Well, I didn't want to buy them yet ( the quads ) cause I wanted to see them in person, so I can see if I like them..
smiles.gif
... but at the same time I hope that wasn't a mistake to wait. Everytime I wait they sell out.. if its something that I am on the fence about...lol I guess I didn't want to buy them - because if I didn't like them and take them back they throw them away ..
ssad.gif
I guess I could have swapped, or sold them. I guess the same goes for the other stuff that I bought.. but I have faith in those items...
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by [danger]
haha i just bought screenqueen and the sultress quad online....hope i didnt make a mistake either!

ledonatella

I haven't got anything yet either, although some of the glosses/lipsticks intrigue and of course the Quads. I'm waiting to see some swatches! The Icon collections always bore me at first and then I find myself using them the most! I guess because they are more wearable even though they have no real "fun" colors. I

I'm not really feeling this collection as much as I thought I would. I think it's the tiger print. It's not as nice as I thought it would be. I think I'm just gonna get the quads and the lashes. Oh well more money for me and more products for other people
smiles.gif

Sad day for me, since I'm not really looking forward to Barbie either. I just REALLY want a doll. I doubt I'll be able to get my paws on one since they're making such a limited number of them.