If you could only have FIVE l/s (or l/g) - what would they be?

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe

You are the sister I have been looking for all my life!

Haha!! We will have to go through our stashes together
winks.gif
hehehe

I have another stash in an airtight container in the fridge - hubby doesnt go near it, he knows it only holds lip goodies, not stuff he can shove down his neck
tong.gif

~Crystal~

Mine would be (in no particular order):

1. Pop Circle lippie
2. Hot n' Saucy tendertone (I know.. not a lippie or l/g!)
3. Bunny Pink lippie
4. Kirsch lippie
5. Love Nectar l/g

... but there are so many others that I NEED....!!

shazzy99

1. Flash of Flesh
2. Love Nectar
3. Baby Sparks
4. Florabundance
5. Real Doll

I'm sure I could list quite a few more, but they would be my top 5 that I use.

spectrolite

In no particular order:

Lippies:

Port Red
4N
Immodest
Lickable
So Scarlett

Lipglasses:

Sugar Trance
Soft Wave
Fashion Scoop
Boy Bait
Cult of Cherry

sambibabe

Hey Bibi, do you think Lickable is the same as GAT or Show Orchid but in different formula? That's the lippy that my MUA talked me out of, because I have too many lippies lol

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Hey Bibi, do you think Lickable is the same as GAT or Show Orchid but in different formula? That's the lippy that my MUA talked me out of, because I have too many lippies lol

^^I've never tried Girl About Town or Show Orchid *gasp*... All I know is that Lickable is friggin gorgeous and worthy of a purchase or B2M (which is how I got it). It's perm so you can always pick it up any time you feel like ignoring those pesky lipstick interventions.
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^I've never tried Girl About Town or Show Orchid *gasp*... All I know is that Lickable is friggin gorgeous and worthy of a purchase or B2M (which is how I got it). It's perm so you can always pick it up any time you feel like ignoring those pesky lipstick interventions.
winks.gif

LOL @ pesky lipstick interventions
lol.gif
I have GAT, Show Orchid and Hollywood nights, but Cremesheen formula is something else, right?
winks.gif
It looked really pretty on you and I was actually shocked that you weren't wearing your favorite Immodest
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

^^Aww Thank youuuu >_< I only wear Immodest once in a while since I only have one tube and I need to conserve it. I should really get a backup or two. I think there are plenty floating around out there.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^Aww Thank youuuu >_< I only wear Immodest once in a while since I only have one tube and I need to conserve it. I should really get a backup or two. I think there are plenty floating around out there.

Yeah, I picked one up from US ebay for $12 or something (a long time ago and I can't remember
smiles.gif
).. I found it a bit drying, so I only wore it once. I should really give it another try, especially now I have trusty Prep & Prime lips
winks.gif