If you could suddenly be anything you wanted....

ncsugrl09

Sooo as a result of boredom because I'm done with classes for the week *squee!* I have a random question that I think would be fun to answer and see how other people respond
smiles.gif

Okay so the question!

If you could suddenly have the profession of anything you wanted...what would it be?

For instance...I'm in school right now for sociology and hopefully going to grad school for a masters in school counseling...BUT if I could do anything I'd be an actress. Even though I have no training and didn't even do theatre in high school...but that's what I'd be!
smiles.gif
So it can be silly/serious/fun anything you've ever dreamed of being.
yes.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I'd love to be a makeup artist to the stars. Or for big theatre productions! Or BOTH! Hey, I'm a dreamer.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I'd love to be a world-renowned pastry chef with my own bakery.
smiles.gif

And you would be on my speed dial. lol

Nemo

Mine isn't necessarily a professional but more or less a passion...

If I could quit my job and do anything I wanted I would want to open my own Animal Shelter and take care of all the animals!!!! I would be perfect.

caffn8me

I'd love to be a doctor. I did in fact start medical school but ran out of money as the funding I'd been promised never materialized
ssad.gif

snowflakelashes

It is cliche but true, a Rockstar!!! Not for the fame, but I adore music if I could make a living, singing my heart out and dancing around on stage, that would rock. (Big problem I would hate to be famous though.... lol I would SOOOOO want the Hannah-Montana day dream where... I could be SUPER Rockstar, but then have a quiet secret personal life... Oh yes... lol! That life would... amazing..

And yes, I'm nearly thirty and I still daydream 'what if I had been' life scenarious like that.

hello_kitty

This is a hard question... What I went to school for is what I thought my dream job would be - microbiology - but then I figured out I hate research and clinical labs are kinda boring, at least "normal" ones. So unless they gave me like Ebola samples to test, microbiology is kinda dead to me
ssad.gif

Then I would think race car driver... but... I already have a car I race, and it's stressful and annoying and makes me angry because stuff breaks and what not.

So I guess that leaves me with... hmm, I dunno, hard to say. Can I just get paid a lot to still do what I do now?
smiles.gif

abbey_08

id be a shoe designer and id be a pioneer fot amazing 4inch heels that arent painful!!!! aaah a girl can dream!!!!!

Mabelle

ive always wanted to be in a band.. like rock/ punk.
i used to play bass for years. Tried guitar, was awful (but honestly, i should try again). Never met anyone that wanted to play with me (aww).

I can sign, but i think my voice is "too pretty" for rock or punk.

OR, be on broadway. I did musical theatre for years and LOVED it. Now my voice def. isnt that good, so its out of the question, but i can dream.

Corvs Queen

I would love to be Billy Corgan's personal assistant. I can be very organized and creative when I want.

Or either I'd like to be a Radio D.J. I would play so much 90's Alternative. The world needs that you know. I love music like a fat kid loves cake so anything in that direction would just fine by me.

chocolategoddes

I'd be... everything!
a doctor
a teacher
a chef
a singer
an actress
a model
a talk show host
a comedian
an author
a makeup artist
a stylist
a journalist
a trophy wife

The only person I know who's been able to successfully be all those things is Barbie *sigh*

LMD84

i would love to work with animals like lions and tigers... all the big cats really. i'd love to hand rear the babies and train them to be gentle... well as best you can with such wild cats!

persephonewillo

a lady who lunches. and has a pool boy (and the pool to go with it) and personal chef (i hate cooking). and spends evenings knitting with really stupidly expensive yarn while her husband fawns over how sexy she is with her knitting needles.

...perfect.

ncsugrl09

whoo! love em all! i would thank everyone but for some reason my thanks buttons have disappeared....*shrug*...
th_dunno.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'd be... everything!
a doctor
a teacher
a chef
a singer
an actress
a model
a talk show host
a comedian
an author
a makeup artist
a stylist
a journalist
a trophy wife

The only person I know who's been able to successfully be all those things is Barbie *sigh*

LOL!

I'm right there with you, I'd be everything I've always dreamed of..why pick just one? lol