If you grew up without a father ...

Lapis

From one daughter of a manipulative son of a bitch to another, your family is who you chose sometimes they don't share a gene with you, but they love you like no one else and you don't have to love ppl or take care of them because you share genes!

My siblings basically ignore me as the kid from the well off mother I get the scorned treatment, it used to hurt, now I'm over all of their sorry asses, altho I still do have a strong resentment of my dad, can't lie I wish I lived much further away from him because I'm expected to take care of him when he gets older because he manipulated dh into moving close to him, but if I added together all the child support he's given me in my life it couldn't buy my mac collection at cco prices
angry.gif
maybe he should have thought about that when he spent my child support on the women he was screwing, cause the kid that they jack around is ALWAYS the one who they are begging to step up to the plate and help them out, and life is a bitch.

I have nothing for my dad, he tapped me out when I let him live with us, and when we paid half his bills or a year, I've paid back my child support times over, he knows this, he's currently dating a 40 year old she can be his nursemaid, he realized I wasn't about to do it.