If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ~Vincent Van Gogh ~

pepe

Hi gals,
So I persuaded my little friend to be my doll for the day. Purples suit her so much. She's an up and coming star, she sings sooo beautifully. Her mom is recording her music video today so she asked me to do make up on her. She's truly an angel

Face: She's 16, so she has beautiful dewy skin
Dream Matte pressed powder in Vanilla rose
Mac sheertone blush in coygirl

Eyes: Mac lovely lilly pigment (all over eye)
Mac deep purple pigment ( in crease and outer 1/3 of lid )
Rimmel metalic stars shadow ( silver color that I dunno the name of )
Bourjois eye khol in 07 praline inventif
Maybelline volume express mascara

Lips: Maybelline watershine diamonds 111 iridescent rose diamonds

btw: here's a link to her songs YouTube - martinacerna's Channel

Hope you enjoy

mata4a.jpg

mata5a.jpg

mata6a.jpg

mata7a.jpg

mata8a.jpg

mata9a.jpg

mata10a.jpg

mata11a.jpg

new2a.jpg

pepe

thank you girls, she truly is very pretty. I will tell her what all of you thought, she will be very pleased

pepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Awesome job! Did you take those pics? Awesome photo/makeup skills!
smiles.gif

yep I took those pics, thank you sooo much! Its my dads camera and its rather pricey hence the good quality resolution, I dont know the exact camera type but I would be happy to tell you, just ask.

pepe

thank you, thank you. So sweet of y'all. I wanted to keep the make up to a minimum since she is pretty even without it, plus I am against teenagers wearing too much make up that you cannot tell how they look naturally.

pratbc

She looks beautiful! You did an amazing job and kept it age-appropriate and not over-done. Makes me wish I still had my flawless 16 year old skin.

Brittni

She has a unique pretty look! Did you airbrush her photos except the last one though? I love how smoooth her skin looks haha.

Latest posts