If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ~Vincent Van Gogh ~

TDoll

The makeup looks so fresh and natural! Great photo skills too! Pics 5,6,7 and 8 are airbrushed right? They are gorgeous!

PomPoko

Shes very pretty, and the makeup looks great, and really natural
thmbup.gif

pepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
The makeup looks so fresh and natural! Great photo skills too! Pics 5,6,7 and 8 are airbrushed right? They are gorgeous!

This also answers Brittnis question.
Yep I did some minor touch ups in photoshop but nothing was done to her eyes. I wanted to keep the skin very flawless, although she has gorgeous skin all by herself. Its just an easy step in photoshop where you either use the lasso tool to select a certain area in a new layer and apply gaussian blur. An easier way is to duplicate the background photo and applying smart blur which is also good.

Here is the before and after pic

ginger9

You did a great job. She's lovely, I really like her lips.

The photoshopping was very well done too, but I prefer her without it, I dig the natural kinda beauty
smiles.gif

Amaranth

The make-up looks awesome, purple was a good choice. I just wish you wouldn't have airbrushed them so heavily, it makes her already great skin look kinda fake. Just my two cents though :S

bgajon

Soft, beautiful make up for a teenager. I'm glad you kept her looking so fresh as opposed to a heavy look. Great job!!

pepe

thank you all, I will take your suggestions into account as your thoughts truly matter to me. Thank you again