I'll never find someone quite like you again [mac browns]

miss sha

Hello hello. Here's the first FOTD I'm posting here.
greengrin.gif
I've only been more seriously buying and wearing makeup for the past couple of months so I'm definitely still learning. I'm 20, just so everyone knows.

First of all...

05242009_01.jpg

It's friggin' hot in here!

05242009_02.jpg

Okay, here's the look. I was wearing a Stila lip glaze in Brown Sugar, but I had Cold Stone and it got wiped off. I didn't reapply because I bought some lipglasses that I want to try out.

05242009_03.jpg

05242009_04.jpg

Ohgodmyskinissobumpy. Also, you can see where I've been sweating the foundation off. Seriously, it was HOT in my bathroom! I also wear glasses, but ironically, none of those pictures came out clear.

05242009_05.jpg

I went to the CCO in Rehoboth Beach, DE and picked up some things. Moonflower and Warm Chill e/s. These were $10.25 a piece.

05242009_06.jpg

From top to bottom, Glamoursun l/s, Hey Sailor lustre/g, 1N l/g, Bateaux lustre/g. These were $10 a piece.

05242009_07.jpg

Also a Clinique face wash for combination-oily skin and a moisturizer. The moisturizer felt like SILK when I tested it on my hands. Wonderful wonderful.
drools.gif

05242009_08.jpg

That's it! Would love some comments--or else!
greengrin.gif

Oh, and I used...

Clinique Even Better Foundation (cream caramel)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder (medium dark)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Smashbox Lid & Lip Primer

MAC Saddle e/s
MAC All That Glitters e/s
MAC Amber Lights e/s
MAC Ricepaper e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 e/l (bronze)
Urban Decay 24/7 e/l (zero)
Some Sephora mascara

MAC Powder Blush (gingerly)
Stila Lip Glaze (brown sugar, but it got wiped off)

miss sha

Ohhhh nooooo! Haha! I'll be 21 next month, I'm going to get this much more after my bday!

Thanks for the compliments you guys.
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

This was great! You gave me a good laugh too. Do you remember which collection the 1st lipglass is from?

miss sha

Glad to give you a laugh!
smiles.gif

Glamoursun is from the Sundressing collection, Hey Sailor and Bateaux are both from the Naughty Nauticals collection.

Latest posts