I'm a Candy Cane Girl !!! weee

urbanlilyfairy

Here is my Christmas Eve look...It has been soo long since I have actually really done my makeup... I rarely do these days ..with my nearly 3 month old ...just never have time ..im always in pajamas and in sans face heh.

My best friend Becca gave me the Coastal Scents 88 Pallette !!! as part of my presie..I was so happy ..she gave it to me day before so I useded it and I love love it ..

soo here is my attempt at a more festive look..I even tried to do this bump home girl hair thing i saw on you tube lol ..but It didn't come out to "homegirlish lol" but it was inspired by littleloca if anyone knows who that is.

ok here goes

and Merry Christmas

Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (light to neutral 30)
MAC MSF Medium

Cheeks:
MAC Pink Swoon

Eyes:
BB black ink liner
Lancome Hypnose
Bare study p/p on lid
Crimonsaire ss in crease
Coastal Scents
Row 1 Shadow 1
ROw 7 shadow 5
Row 9 Shadow 7

Lips:
MAC Subculture
MAC ANGEL
Philosophy Rassberry Sorbet Gloss

HI IM SO EXCITED IM WEARING MAKEUP !
sofiavideoinchair120.jpg

Peppermints and candy canes oh la la la
sofiavideoinchair122.jpg

I think I could of blended a bit more

sofiavideoinchair121.jpg

My eyeliner is all wonky ..ahh well
sofiavideoinchair124.jpg

Look I had Candy Cane nails like hte you tubers ..julie someone ? i forgot her user name
sofiavideoinchair138.jpg

this one my friend took with her super duper nikkon ... but was after we ate so my lippie is almost gone
sofiavideoinchair104.jpg

....................... and the most fairest of them all .......................

SOFIA ...almost 3 months..her first Christmas

sofiavideoinchair110.jpg

Happy Happy Chritmas to all

joey444

Nice look! Your daughter is adorable!! I have a six month old (Jade Sofia- lol!) who had more fun with the wrapping paper than anything else!!

awomanofthelord

aww girl i'm glad you like your coastal scent pallette I got yoU!! This looks so beautiful I really like these colors on you. Your so photogentic! hehe

Latest posts