I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Hmmm they're using the term "celebrity" pretty loosely with this show.

They do on all the celeb-based reality shows.

coachkitten

Oh my God Heidi and Spencer make me want to throw up! Why in the hell do they think that they are such big "celebrities"? At least the other people on the show (minus Sanjaya) have actually done something to have their fame. They are only famous for a LAME reality show. I can't even understand why people have any interest in them.

I am ashamed of myself for even wasting my time watching this show!
lol.gif

hrockstar

up until now i wouldn't have been able to immediately recognize Heidi/Spencer without a caption/sidebar saying it was them (does he really think they are celebrities and that famous or is he goofing??) and i figured she would bug me the most of the two....notsomuch...I can't even find a word to describe him that wouldn't insult the word LOL

TISH1124

I am glad they left the show...But I must admit as it was boring as hell with them it is dead with out them....John Salley and Janice get in to a big brawl...maybe that will spice things up...If not I have to go back to Discovery for real!

SuSana

^^ I heard on the radio they begged NBC to let them go back and they choppered them back.