I'm cheating on Specktra...

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
HOLY. kudos to you! i do NOT know how you're doing it! I've seen soo many people drop out of school because they're working mothers. but some find a way around it. it's hard! i totally give them props for going to school on top of taking care of a family. do you have your own family/kids/married?

GOOD JOB redambition! keep it up!
choochoo.gif

not married with no kids at the momnet
smiles.gif
makes it a bit easier, but it still takes up a lot of time. i'm looking forward to house sitting my aunts house soon as it means that i will have a nice, quiet, spacious place in which to do my homework.

woohoo for the study crew
winks.gif

jenee.sum

TDoll: heyyy we're in the same field!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i'm looking forward to house sitting my aunts house soon as it means that i will have a nice, quiet, spacious place in which to do my homework.

ya i need a place like that. i always have to yell at ppl to keep their shit down!
angry.gif

User93

I understand you so good, and i gotta say wow, you have a strong will to be able to keep yourself away from specktra. I'm starting my semestre tomorrow. I gonna be studing all day long (Monday 8.45-19.00 with only 15 minutes break every 1,5 hour, imagine..), other days wont be much better. My timetable scares me really, im studing in kinda business school here, business administration faculty, with major in commercial marketing. So i have lots of subjects this semestre like: Marketing communications, Administration in marketing, Political marketing, Pricing, French, Sociology, Statistics, Conflictology, Business law, Financial markets and institutes... Plus, i really wanna work part-time this semestre too. Oh and i have extra classes on Sunday.

This gets me really scred sometimes, foreseeing what i gonna have to deal with. But hey, we are tough girls, huh? We gonna show this college who gonna get good degrees and show this MAC who still gonna be able to haul time to time! All the best wishes, education is really important. Dont be away for too long though! You gonna make it hun!

snowflakelashes

Silly girl, School is WAY more important, if you miss Spektra a lot maybe schedule an hour or two every week or something where you unwind and say Hi. Trust me the last year of my BSc I dropped off the face ot the net and it did wonders for my GPA. I think its important to prioritise, plus once the school is done if your still wanting to come back and chit chat everyone will be here. There might be a ton of new people to talk to, some will have come and gone again.
smiles.gif
Sometimes its just easier to stay away completely too. If you have focus issues like i did
winks.gif

burnitdown_x

Holy crap, that is an accelerated program. At least you were able to fully focus on your studies though. I commend you for that. Haha, the "I'll be back" made me laugh out loud.