I'm confused about this

TISH1124

No not in that color...But if she had said that was Nice Kitty it is a damn good fake...unless she has the color typed wrong which has happened before on legit stuff

TheCollector

Now I'm even more confused!
wacko.gif

TISH1124

REMOVES this seller from my Okay to buy list...Just IMO...This confuses the hell out of me ..there was NO PINK POODLE HK l/g ....so weird Mislabels maybe...whatever I am not buying

Question
Are you sure about the shade name on this listing...I don't recall MAC making a Hello Kitty lipglass in Pink Poodle?
Thanks in advance

Answer:

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Actually it was. I just bought it at a MAC sale in Canada 1+ week ago. It is DEFINETLY Pink Poodle & the color in the picture is the actual shade. Thankx for asking. J
smiles.gif

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- jewlz4ever[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.[/FONT]
s.gif

New MAC Cosmetics HELLO KITTY LipGlass - PINK POODLEItem Id:370261500911End time:Sep-21-09 20:09:07 PDTSeller:[FONT=arial, sans-serif]jewlz4ever (8920
iconGreenStar_25x25.gif
)[/FONT]
99.9% Positive FeedbackMember since Aug-07-04 in CanadaLocation: ON, CanadaListing Status:This message was sent while the listing was active

panda0410

Is it possible that these are training products with WN on them? Just a thought, I've bought a few WN products off ebay on a whim and gotten some really nice stuff
winks.gif

TISH1124

I wrote her back and asked were they samples...she said NO, they were bought at a MAC Warehouse sale similiar to US CCO and again she noted the date she bought them........At that point I left it alone

Pink Poodle and Dreamy are legit MAC lipglasses they were just not made for HK...but who knows you might be right...I think they may be mislabels....I have dazzleglass that was mislabelled that I got from the LAB the wrong color stickers were put on them so they were rejects...

panda0410

Dunno
shrugs.gif
LOL, I knew they were legit lipglasses, but are they LE/Dcd? Just wondering because some of the WN stuff I got wasnt actually marked sample, it was the finished product, just with the WN label - and they were definitely authentic. Some of the WN names they use are recycled from past release name items and its not uncommon to see these names used again when new items have a colour inspired from the former. Was Dreamy a purpley colour? And Pink Poodle was definitely hot pink, I remember that one
winks.gif
hehehe Thats what made me wonder if they were maybe finished WN items?

Edit - also some of those warehouse sales do sell on training items with release/wn items, maybe it fits?

TheCollector

Ok, I'm still confused as hell.... Is all that even legit?? It all sounds very questionable to me... Just my humble opinion...

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Pink Poodle and Dreamy are legit MAC lipglasses they were just not made for HK...but who knows you might be right...I think they may be mislabels....I have dazzleglass that was mislabelled that I got from the LAB the wrong color stickers were put on them so they were rejects...

What is the LAB?

TISH1124

^^lol

With my ebay sellers....My philosophy is when in doubt.....scratch them out....it all seems strange to me...probably a valid explanation or not...but I don't care enough to figure it out..I buy so little these days off Ebay anyway...everything is questionable to me as of late

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
What is the LAB?

I used to work at a Cosmetic Mfg lab...and we would fill products and sometimes they filled the wrong colors in the wrong tubes because the tubes are labeled before they are filled....and we would have to reject those tubes and most times the company would ask for a count and credit for the messed up quantities above the 5% allowed and then tell us we could give them out to employees or they would request they be sent back to the company

TISH1124

I have always worked in the cosmetic industry behind the scenes.....I started as a Lab tech, then sales...then a Business Mgr.....20 years of sniffing, touching, feeling, duplicating...but it was fun! I am thinking about going back...one of the local cosmetic labs here called me yesterday...But I don't know yet