I'm going to miss you all!

NicksWifey

I'll be going away for several days for my radiation treatment, which is scheduled for the 19th. I have to be on isolation away from the public until the 22nd and even from there, I have to take special measures to not be around pregnant women or small children for 2 weeks. I will be house sitting for my parents while they are on vacation. So this means I will have limited time to come and play on Specktra!
ssad.gif
I will try and check in when I can, but my parents have craptastic dial-up internet!

I'd just like to thank everyone for all of the continued support over the last couple of months. You all are an amazing group of people
heart2.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Shadowy Lady

awww Brit, best of luck with your treatment. Can't wait to see your beautiful face around here again. We will all miss you
th_hug.gif

SkylarV217

Good Luck Babe, I'd rent a lot of movies and take Me time if i were you ... Don't think of it as a have to thing ... but a want to ;-)

TISH1124

ahhh sweetie...I will miss you too...Good Luck and I will be thinking of you...I will be going away for a few days soon myself!! Big Hugs and I wuuuvvvv you....
Stay positive and you will always come out on top!!

coachkitten

Good luck Brit! We love you so much and will miss you tons! At least you will have your cats to keep you company!
smiles.gif
Check in when you can!!

nikki

Best of luck with your treatment!! Definitely take this time to relax---a few good bubblebaths would be nice!

MACLovin

Take care, best of luck with your treatment! ((hugs)) i hope you are able to enjoy the quiet time..

PollyRhythm

Can't wait to see your beautiful face when you come back! You'll most definitely be in my prayers and this is for when you come back
drinkup.gif

Latest posts