I'm Kicking My Own Ass and I Could Use Some Help....

kuuipo1207

Well, I'm not really sure how this happened
hmm.gif
, but none the less I'm happy!! I've lost 10 lbs!
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
encore.gif
I must be doing something right with eating better and stuff. I've cut out soda (for the most part...only had one this week), stuck with water and some juices, been eating salads and adding more veggies and fruits. Been also substituing cooking with Pam instead of with butter or oil. Since I started a couple of weeks ago as well, I've been cutting down my portion sizes and all this week I found that a lot of the time, I would get full quicker than I usually would and end up only eating about 1/2 to 3/4 of the meal. Oh! And I've cut out sweets too...well mostly cut them out.
So anyways, just thought I'd give an upddate. I'm gonna be leaving on Tuesday for TN and my friend that I'll be staying with is trying to be healthier as well, so we'll be able to support each other, work out together, and everything!
smiles.gif
But yeah... YAY!!
greengrin.gif

Starting weight: 281 lbs.
Last weeks weight: 277 lbs.
Current weight: 267 lbs.
This week's loss: 10 lbs.
Total loss: 14 lbs.
Goal weight: 160-165 lbs.
Total Loss of ----120-125 lbs.

MACATTAK

Awesome! I'm sooo happy for you! 10 pounds in a week is a huge accomplishment & a great boost/motivator. Keep it up!

righteothen

My mom had a similar childhood with her mom, and so I say this with sincerity, they fact that you are trying to change your lifestyle, instead of just dieting, is wonderful.

Just remember, if you ever do mess up, once it's over, it's in the past. Just go back to your healthier lifestyle like it never happened, and eventually, it never will ^_^.

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Congrads!!!!! Your Doing Great, Doesnt It Feel Great Hitting The 10 Lb Mark
smiles.gif

OMG you better believe it feels great!! lol. I would have jumped for joy right off the scale and yelled a great big "yippee" at the time I weighed myself but my husband was taking a nap. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Little changes like cutting out cokes and sweets make such a HUGE difference! Fantastic!
cheerleader.gif

Yeah, sweets and cokes have ALWAYS been my addiction so I decided that rather than trying to just avoid them when they're in the house, I decided that I just wouldn't buy them at all...and diet soda isn't an option for me cause I can't stand th nutrasweet taste.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Awesome! I'm sooo happy for you! 10 pounds in a week is a huge accomplishment & a great boost/motivator. Keep it up!

I was kinda beginning to feel a slump but I had this reminder thingie set up to remind me to check in every sunday. So I forced myself to do it, and I'm really glad I did cause it helped to get my spirits up and remind me why I'm doing this!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by righteothen
My mom had a similar childhood with her mom, and so I say this with sincerity, they fact that you are trying to change your lifestyle, instead of just dieting, is wonderful.

Just remember, if you ever do mess up, once it's over, it's in the past. Just go back to your healthier lifestyle like it never happened, and eventually, it never will ^_^.

My husband asked me if I could make some brownies, so I "treated" myself to one, but then found the temptation to want to eat more. So I made my husband take them to work with him and keep them at his office. lol.

yur_babeydoll

Congrats on taking action. If you ever need any weight loss advice or would like a good informative critique on your diet or workout program or anything I'd be more then happy to be of help.
smiles.gif

Good work so far and good luck with it!